Chapter 6

Ikor's pov

I felt something holding my hand so i turned back. I was faced with a half-awake Riff. "Ikor! Could you stay?" I smiled and I lied next to him on my side.

He closed his eyes again as though he was sleeping. "Riff" he hummed "thanks for talking with me today"

"thank you for opening up"

"why?"

"because it brings us closer as friends, since you can trust me"

"I always did. If I hadn't we wouldn't have won so many darkans or we wouldn't have found what the wall on the rock kingdom meant"

"You actually admit I'm right?" he teased

"shut up Riff or I'm gonna chop your ego in pieces"

He made a fake cry "how could you say that? I need a hug" he came closer, so put my hand around him.

I putted his back as he also hugged me "yeah, yeah you are so heartbroken" I said calm, eventhough I knew my heart wad flattering with excitement. "good night redhead"

"ha! So you ARE making fun of me"

"no I'm not"

"sure"

"good night, Riff" I said a bit emphatically

"good night frosty"

And just like that I got used to the hug and I was finally able to fall asleep faster than I thought I would.

In the morning

I woke up with Riff still curled in my hug. I got up and sat on the end of his bed for a while. A smile formed on my lips, looking at this adorable dumbass sleeping so peacefully.

I went outside of the tower and sat on the grass, while I let my back fall onto a rock. I looked up to the sky, whoever the bright sun tried preventing me from doing so. The only thing I could do at the time being was to put my hand between my face and the sun.

"what are you thinking about?" I heard Trek behind me saying.

"where did that came from?" he sat next to me

"this behavior of yours is unusual"

"which is?"

"getting outside early in the morning directly after waking up. Furthermore, you aren't reading a book or even have one around you"

I laughed at how right he was. "I didn't notice you were stalking my every move"

"i can tell when my friends aren't having a good day. What's bothering you? " he bumped my shoulder with his.

"it's nothing" he looked at me in disbelief

"ok! It's just hard to confess to the one I like. Although I know they like me back"

He chuckled "you can just tell 'I like you'. Despite the fact that Riff has a complex personality, he likes simple things when it comes to words."

"and how exactly you knew about who I was thinking about?"

"everybody knows, Ikor. You always had, that love-hate situation going on between the two of you." he took a slogou bars out of his pocket and ate it.

I sighed "I guess your advice was helpful"

"anytime dude"