Prologue

Planet earth our home planet with a rich vass history, life spreading all around the planet, but out of all this creatures Humanity has change the planet. With technology and our intelligence we became dominate species of the planet but we have to be reminded that all of this achievement took many years, and it all began in 10,000 BCE.

A loud beeping noise began to sound in a small device getting the attention of a white hair man, as he pulled out his scroll seeing what causes the alarm. He looked at it seeing movement on the dark corner, at first he thought it was a grimm, but the scanner reveals a small bit of aura meaning this wasn't a grim, but a person, but the strange thing is this person Aura wasn't unlocked, so it's mean this could be someone just wondering in the Emerald Forest by mistake.

"Is something wrong sir?" Said miss goodwitch as she walked in his office.
Ozpin told goodwitch what he found, at first he was going to send her to find the missing person but he thought of something, maybe he should send his students to find the person, and he knows the right team.

If he doesn't act now, this person could end up being attacked by hordes of Grimm, luckily for him he send Team RWBY to the forest to find this missing person.

When Team RWBY finally left the academy and head to the Emerald forest to find this missing person, they thought it was going to be easy job, but they were sadly mistaken. Headmaster Ozpin send them coordinates where he last saw the missing person. Team Ruby we're very cautious worrying that this person wasn't a train Huntsman, meaning this person could get seriously hurt if Grimm finds them.

So they need to be prepare for anything that will happen, as they finally arrived in the area, all of them decided to split up to spread more ground in case they find the missing person, as they split up and try to find this person they suddenly realize, that the forest was untouched. Blake using her cat ears and her skills she looked down in the ground, trying to find any slight changes on the area, sadly for her she didn't find anything, she saw no Footprints. no crack branches on the ground nothing.

The rest of Team RWBY looked around and still find nothing, what shocked them even more is they didn't even find any sightings of grim not even once, they are aware that the emerald forest is filled with Grimm, but in this certain area it is unheard.

An hour have gone by and they still haven't find anything as they came back together, they trying to find any ideas where this person could be, as the rest of Team RWBY were talking to each other, their leader Ruby Rose suddenly notice something on the corner of her eye, a flick of movement as she turn around looking where saw it.

At first she thought it was her imagination until when she squinted her eyes, she immediately noticed the branches and the leaves started moving, and then she saw a black blur running and she knows this isn't a grim but it has the shape of a person, on Instinct she altered her team getting their attention, as she started running following the mysterious person as well as the rest of the team.

Yang and Blake looked at each other questioning what ruby saw was a person or animal, the mysterious figure ran towards a cave, as team RWBY stopped looking at the cave, they all nodded to eachother preparing if this was a trap, they grip their weapons ready to fight.

As they enter the cave, it was pitch black they pulled out there scrolls and turning the light on, what they saw was something else. The cave was massive but what makes this shocking was the wall painting filled with simple but amazing art of animals, landscape and of course people.

"Wow! Look at this place, have you guys seen anything like this before." Said ruby zooming around the area looking at the paintings.

"I haven't seen a style like this before, I seen professional artwork before but this different." Said Weiss