Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.10

"Forget it." Mo Zhiyang faced his smiling face, but he was still a little timid. Unlike the fact that he wanted milk just now, he shrank back and said, "Aren't you busy?"

"No, there are more important things now." Ryan said, pressing closer and holding the person in his arms, "What is more important than Little Toffee?"

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and glanced at a place he shouldn't have looked at. Even though he was covered by his robe, he could see something. Damn it, it was a bit big. How did I eat it?

Afraid of being noticed, Mo Zhiyang hurriedly looked away and was forced to lean his whole back against the bed, "Ryan, can I, first... um~"

Before he finished speaking, his mouth was blocked.

Mo Zhiyang originally wanted to say: I want to release the water, damn it! 

"Hmm~"

"Little Toffee, if you bite too tight, I won't be able to move." Ryan rubbed his back slowly, trying to make him relax.

Mo Zhiyang glared at him. Why the hell didn't you say you were too big? I am already gifted to be able to eat it. Am I a black hole? And telling me to relax.

Try being poked with such a big stick. This guy is big but has a small brain.

Seeing how difficult it was for him, Ryan didn't dare to move immediately. He waited for other to adapt before slowly starting to move.

This time, it was more difficult than before. The main reason was that the size difference between the two people was too big. Ryan was a foreigner and had a very strong physique. Mo Zhiyang was so angry that he opened his mouth to bite his chest and began to grind.

"Little Toffee, don't be ridiculous." Ryan said, holding him up and slowly putting him down. After several times, he made sure that he was ready before he moved. 

"Hmm~"

After eating and drinking milk, after this procedure was completed, Mo Zhiyang had no strength left, so he could only lie on the bed and pretend to be dead and let him clean up by himself.

The King looked at the sleeping person on the bed and couldn't help but feel a little obsessed. He had never seen such beauty before.

But the place was occupied, and the king had no choice but to get up and go to the tidied room next door.

As soon as the door was closed, the silver-haired boy on the bed suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes were clear and it looked like he had been awake for a long time. He removed the quilt and got off the bed.

Looking around, he set his eyes on the half-open window. He walked to the window and opened the curtains. The moonlight seeped in. The young man took a deep breath and bathed his whole body in the moonlight.

"Sure enough, the power here is more pure." He opened his eyes and looked out the window, just in time to see the spire of the temple. He narrowed his beautiful eyes and said, "I'm back, didn't you expect me?"

Not far away, Ryan seemed to feel something. He opened his eyes suddenly and turned to look out the window. "Weird." He hugged the person in his arms tightly and closed his eyes again.

When the King hurried over the next day, he saw that the silver-haired boy was already awake and sitting on the edge of the bed, staring blankly at the carpet.

"Hello?" The King walked over.

The young man raised his head and said, "Huh?" It seemed that he didn't realize anything, or didn't respond to the situation at this moment. "Who are you?"