Chapter1: Y/n the male sorcerer.

Near the outskirts of Tokyo Japan a bus could be seen slowing to a stop on a dirt road, the doors opened and a figure stepped out as the bus drove off.

The figure was male and had an athletic build, he had red hair, fair skin and odd yellow ringed eyes. He was dressed in a black buttoned school uniform that had its collar folded down.

 He was dressed in a black buttoned school uniform that had its collar folded down

This is Y/n l/n a second year student of jujutsu high.

Y/n rubbed his neck with a slight sigh blowing air out his mouth in an exaggerated manner.

(Oh yeah should let ya know, if you're expecting him to act like makima sorry to disappoint he ain't)

Y/n: Back to school. . Yippee. .

The red haired teen started to stroll down the street with an indifferent expression etched across his face.

Turning his head to the side to look past some trees Y/n saw a series of old well kept buildings all close together, the path he was walking seemed to lead there as well.

Y/n: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. . .or as I and many others like to call it Jujutsu high. .

The dry leaves on the ground crunched when Y/n stepped on them as he drew closer to the large clearing of buildings

The dry leaves on the ground crunched when Y/n stepped on them as he drew closer to the large clearing of buildings. After a few minutes he made it there and entered the principal's room.

Y/n: I'm baaaaaack vacation was a little longer then planned.

Principal yaga was a middle aged woman with slight wrinkling, she had long black hair tied into a bun and wore a black jacket and blue jeans that hugged her legs tightly.

Principal yaga: You somehow manage to get on my nerves just as bad as Saturo when she was a teenager. . .

Y/n: What? I ain't that bad. . .

Principal yaga gave Y/n a look which made the boy whistle and gaze away from her before sidestepping a punch courtesy of a green stuffed animal.

Principal yaga: Oh yeah I forgot to cut the connection.