Chapter3: Cursed womb must die part 1.

Heyo here's chapter three! Hope you enjoyed and if you did vote for the ol goose man. . .I won't use this power to build a spaceship I promise :)

Tapping could be heard as a familiar red haired sorcerer sat in the back of a car drumming his fingers on the book in his lap.

Y/n looked out the car window with nothing but his thoughts running through his head. The driver wasn't saying anything and was only doing what he was paid to.

A few minutes would pass and the car stopped at a factory and Y/n exited the vehicle which immediately took off.

The red head looked around spotting a small crowd looking anxiously at the building while being held back from yellow police tape and a few officers.

Y/n walked forward to pass and enter the property but a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked to his side and saw an officer grabbing his wrist.

Officer: This is private property also there's something happening inside. You cannot enter the premises.

A smile crossed Y/n's face as a woman came walking over. She wore a black suit with a tie and had long black hair held in a bun. She has glasses framing her nose as well.

Ichiji: He's with me.

The officer let go of Y/n who started to walk with ichiji towards the factory.

Y/n: So what's the situation all I know is that there's a curse here.

Ichiji: It's a special grade. Three first years have already arrived in scene and we haven't gotten any input on what happened after they went in.

Y/n: So I was called as backup got it. I'll find them. . . If they aren't dead. See ya.

Ichiji went to open her mouth but kept it closed as Y/n pushed open the entrance doors and stepped inside closing them behind him.

Once inside all that Y/n could see is darkness he reached into his pocket pulling out his phone before turning on the flashlight before looking around.

His eyes flicked around in search of anything as he expanded his senses outwards to catch any cursed energy being emitted.

Y/n's footsteps were tense and his movements was full of caution as well.

Y/n: This place is something alright.

A cackling echoed through out the corridor he walked through but he paid it no mind until a curse dropped down from the ceiling she was an arachnid looking woman.

She had long black hair braided behind her back, pale skin, a voluptuous body that had web like patterns littering it. Her lower body was that of a large black widow the size of a human.

On the curses face was a ear splitting grin as her red eyes pinned Y/n down while she slowly and eroticly licked her lips.

Spider curse: Oh my~ you look good enough to keep~ c'mere boy I won't hurt you and promise to give you pleasure like no other.

Y/n deadpanned at her and dug his pointer finger into his ear itching it as he held his hand out towards her which she took into her own.

Spider curse: Good boy~ Now that-

Y/n: I wasn't agreeing.

Her skin suddenly started to bulge and bubbles could be seen forming as a wail left her mouth. The curse collapsed and clutched at her now boiling skin in agony.

The spider curse looked at Y/n filled with hate and her arm exploded throwing red blood on the walls.

Spider curse: You fucking human! I'll eat your insides for that and lay my babies inside your husk!