Chapter2: Theatre of the dead

Before this chapter starts I should let y'all know there's gonna be lemons. . And one pretty early through the story maybe around chapter 3 or 4.
______________________________________

The sound of tapping could be heard and Y/n could be seen sitting on the lid of a dumpster up against the wall of the abandoned building.

His yellow ringed eyes were focused on the dirty trash-ridden ground as Gojo sat on the stairs leading inside with Megumi right beside her.

Y/n: So where did you even find Yuji gojo sensei? What were the circumstances that led to her becoming sukuna's host?

Gojo looked at the red head teen while leaning her cheek on her fist before she jabbed her thumb at megumi who was looking at her phone.

Gojo: She was at this school and a curse attacked it blah blah blah megumi was there and Yuji ate one of Sukuna's fingers and became her vessel.

Megumi looked up from her phone at Y/n and lifted two fingers up.

Megumi: She's already eaten two fingers.

Y/n: That's a no brainer is it not? What if Sukuna gains control?

Gojo scoffed and waved her left hand in a dismissing manner as Y/n scooted off the dumpster landing on his feet so he stood next to her.

Gojo: Psh, I'll deal with her.

Y/n: If you say so.

Suddenly a wave of cursed energy was felt by the three of them coming from the near by graveyard and Y/n looked at gojo who smiled at him.

Gojo: Can you be a dear and deal with that for me?~

Y/n: What will I get from it?

Gojo: A kiss on the cheek.

Megumi scowled at gojo who just sent her a teasing smirk as Y/n's cheeks tinted red slightly.

Y/n: . . . Alright I'll be right back.

The red haired sorcerer shoved his hands in his pockets and walked out the alleyway and turned around a corner crossing the street stepping into a graveyard that has shrubbed covering the gates of it keeping people from looking in except through the entrance.

Y/n rubbed his neck and looked upwards at the curse that was crotched down on a mausoleum.

She had a busty build and had stitches all over her body with limbs of different colors grafted onto her body. Her flesh was rotted as well and oozing with black fluid.

Y/n: A zombie curse huh? Got it.

The zombie curse opened its mouth and a purple tongue lolled out past its lips dripping with saliva as its green eyes focused on Y/n.

The curse threw itself at Y/n with its arm pulled back to crush him. 

The ground was ripped open and roots shot out the ground wrapping around the curse restricting its movements.

A breath left Y/n's mouth as the curse fought its restraints. He smirked at the curse which stretched across his face as he picked a stick up from the ground.

The curse could only watch as the wood of the stick was transmuted into metal forming itself into a pike that glinted in the sunlight

Zombie curse: How. . . Can you use cursed energy?! You're a male!

Y/n: Wouldn't you like to know. Unfortunately for you that's my secret~

The bluish flame-like aura of cursed energy coated the pike in Y/n's grasp and the curse fought harder against its restrictions.