chapter4: Cursed womb must die part 2 preview

The tension that filled the air was thick enough to be cut with a knife.

Sukuna grinned at Y/n as she rose from her crouched position. The red haired sorcerer just stared her down albeit a bit cautious.

Sukuna: Why so cautious? You clearly have the strength to incapacitate me.

Y/n: In your current state sure, but you're called the queen of curses for a reason. I'm just on the lookout for any sudden moves you might dish out on me. .. Hey Yuji can you hear me?

Sukuna: The brat can't hear you!

A laugh left sukuna's mouth as she sprinted towards Y/n jumping upwards into the air doing a 360 throwing her leg out as Y/n blocked with his forearm.

A large gust of wind to blew through the clearing as a result of the clash.

Red strands of hair were carried by the breeze as Y/n and Sukuna made eye contact.

Sukuna kicked her foot at Y/n once more who blocked again but she used his arm as a springboard to throw herself back a few feet landing on her feet.

Y/n: Yuji c'mon don't make me fight to bring you out!

Y/n sidestepped a jab to the face and countered with his own that sukuna tried to block but was too slow. The punch staggered her and she stumbled back letting Y/n kick her in the stomach throwing her across the ground.

Y/n: Yuji! Get your ass out here!

Sukuna climbed to her feet grinning ear to ear as she wiped the blood dripping down her chin laughing loudly.

Sukuna: let's make this more interesting.

Y/n: Eh? What the hell do you mean by that?

Blood splashed on the ground staining it red as Sukuna drive her fist through her chest ripping out Yuji's heart which she tossed casually in the grass.

Sukuna: I'm taking this brat hostage. The mere moment I lose control her life is forfeit.

Y/n: This is why- Dammit! Curses like you make me sick!

A frustrated scowl etched itself onto Y/n's face while Sukuna watched him.

She dashed at Y/n throwing a punch only for the red haired teen to point at the ground and a charm opened underneath her which she fell in.

Sukuna: Hoh?

She fell into a black pit and dug her hands into the sides keeping her from falling any more.

Sukuna started throwing herself upwards rapidly scaling to the top and when she emerged her body flew upwards a few feet and a spiked metal ball suddenly hit her back from behind knocking forward.

Just as she was about to land on her face she landed on her hands pushing her body upwards into a handstand before standing up straight.

A whipping noise could be heard as Y/n spun a chain connected to a spiked ball in his hands.

Y/n: This really all you got?

Sukuna: Looks like it. .hmph. .

Y/n leapt upwards as Sukuna kicked a large amount of dirt at him in an attempt to blind him.

She met him up in the air and threw a punch that was blocked with the spiked ball which shattered before Sukuna grabbed Y/n by the face and slammed him on his back into the ground creating a crater.

Y/n pushed his feet into sukuna's stomach throwing her off him and he did a kick stand before ducking under a  high kick.

The chain in Y/n's grasp was wrapped around sukuna's leg and she was spun in a circle by Y/n who released her before smacking her into the ground with his chain.

Sukuna had stopped moving and Y/n approached the downed queen finding the markings on Yuji's face had recessed showing Yuji had gained control back, but she wasn't moving.

Y/n's eyes softened and the sight of Yuji's corpse and he grabbed his face with his left hand.

Y/n: Dammit. .this feels like she was set up for failure. . .she was just brought into this world and knew barely anything and her first mission is against a special grade?

A slight crunching could be heard as Y/n squeezed his face with the hand over it and grit his teeth.

Y/n: ITS BULLSHIT!

Y/n leaned down and picked up Yuji's corpse before walking out the clearing with her in his arms.

Timeskip. . .

Rain fell forth from the sky as Y/n sat in the middle of the garden geto's grave was. He stared at her name and put his left hand on it.

Y/n: Hey. . It's been a while since I came here other then to rant at you for what you did a year back. . .from now on I'm talking to the you back when you took me in. . . .

There was response like Y/n expected and he swallowed the buildup of saliva in his mouth before he continued.

Y/n: I lost. . .a friend. .she was new to the whole jujutsu stuff and. . .she was a good person who cared about others. . .I know . .Yuji was supposed to die on that mission. . .she had to of. . .I can't wrap my head around the fact that the higher ups sent three students to fight a special grade. . .there were other sorcereress available. . If they were that desperate they could have sent me.

He paused and looked up at the sky as rain droplets hit his forehead sliding down his face.

Y/n grabbed his head with both hands covering his mouth with the two of them as he thought on what to say next.

"Y'know if you think too hard you might give yourself a headache. ."

A scoff left Y/n's lips and he looked behind him to see gojo. She was missing her trademark smile and she seemed a bit angry if anything.

Y/n: Sensei, what do you need?

Gojo: Aw how do you know I need something?

Y/n: You wouldn't be bothering me at geto's grave if you didn't.

Gojo: Yeah yeah that promise and all. .I'm going to visit that old bat.

(Anyway that's all for the preview the scenes shown will be expanded but I don't know when I'll release it since I'll be working on other things for a bit and wanted to give y'all something.