Imagine 11 ~ Boat Day

Plot: Just a normal day out on the boat with the Pogues

Warnings: alcohol consumption, slight swearing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

I jolt awake as John B barges into the guest room shouting, "Get up lovebirds, we're having a boat day!" Jj groans and pulls me down to snuggle into my neck, "Dude, what fucking time is it?" he asks. "It's noon, now get your asses out of bed and get ready." John B responds and then leaves the room. Jj tries to go back to sleep, which I indulge in for a few minutes, until I start to get us both out of bed. "C'mon baby, we gotta get up." I say, to which Jj groans as I stand up. I head to the bathroom to start getting ready, hearing Jj starting to get up behind me. 

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair in the bathroom, then I go back into the rest room to get dressed for the day and pack a little bag of the essentials. 

This is the outfit I am imagining (feel free to think of what you'd like):

After I get dressed, I go into the kitchen and fill Jj and I'd water bottles, so we don't get dehydrated today

After I get dressed, I go into the kitchen and fill Jj and I'd water bottles, so we don't get dehydrated today. Then I head out to the boat, where everyone else is waiting. Somehow even Jj  beat me out here. I quickly get onto the boat, and away we were out into the water. 

Kiara got out her big speaker and started playing some music and it was a whole vibe. Kie and I are currently tanning at the front at the boat, and talk as I read. Then after a little while John B anchors off the boat and him and Pope jump into the water. Followed by Kiara. I got up to put my book in my bag before going to jump into the water. Before I even had a chance to jump in, Jj lifts me up over his shoulder. "Jj Maybank-" before I even get a chance to talk to him he jumps into the water, bringing me along with him. 

Once I surface, I say "Jj Maybank, you are so dead!" I laugh and start swimming towards him. Then we playfully splash around and swim for the next while. I love these days, where we just have simple boat days and don't do much. They are always so fun and I love having quality time with my best friends and boyfriend. After a while we decide to get out and start making our way back to the Chateau to hangout for a while. As I'm getting out, I catch Jj staring at me like a lovestruck puppy. It was kinda cute. "What ya looking at Maybank?" I tease. "Just my smoking hot girlfriend." He responds, to which the sounds of the other three gagging is followed. I just laugh at them as I go over and sit with Jj.  

Once we get back to the Chateau, we all get dressed and then are hanging out on the hammocks. The boys are play fighting on the grass while Kie strums on her ukulele and I read my book. I was so focused on my book, I barely heard Jj call my name, let alone the sun starting to set. "Babe. You coming?" He asks. I look around noticing everyone going inside, "Where are we going?" I ask. "To have a movie night, c'mon" He says as he reaches. his hand towards me, which I happily take as he leads us inside. 

Before we get to the living room, I stop in the kitchen and make popcorn for everyone, as well as going on my phone and ordering a pizza or two. Once all of the snacks and stuff were ready, the pizza was here and we all get cozy in front of the tv. I sit next to Jj, to which he sets my legs over his and rubs his hand soothingly up and down my leg. We all decide on the movie and I cuddle up to Jj as it starts. He kisses me on the forehead as I lean my head on his shoulder. "I love you" he whispers in my ear, to which I respond, "I love you." 

We then settle and continue to have a night of movies, laughs, and fun. 

744 words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Happy New Year!!

Thank you for reading. Please leave me some ideas of stories you would like me to write!!!