Chapter 2

Recap : "Beomgyu?!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
Mrs. Choi teared up after seeing her son finally after two years. She quickly engulfed him into a hug. Beomgyu was smiling from ear to ear.

He then saw his grandmother who was still staring at him in shock. He then went towards her and hugged her too.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were coming?"
Mr. Choi asked and Beomgyu parted from the hug and hugged him too.

"Well, if we told you that he's coming today then we wouldn't see that smile on your faces."
Kai said and Mrs. Choi caressed his face.

"Look who's here!"
Beomgyu said while looking at Minjeong. Both of them glared at each other for a while and after a minute of silence, they bursted into laughter.

Minjeong then looked at her phone which was vibrating. It was her friend Jimin calling.

"Ayo!"
Minjeong said to Jimin who already started laughing at her acting.

"Are you free? I'm visiting the orphanage so would you like to come?"
Jimin asked as Minjeong already started nodding.

"Of course! I'll be there!"
Minjeong said and hung up the call. She had a smile on her face.

"Mom, I'm going to the orphanage with Jimin!"
Minjeong said to Mrs. Choi. She got her wallet and wore her shoes and left in no time. Beomgyu was looking at her in disbelief.

"Wow, such a warm welcome by my dear twin sister!"
Beomgyu said after Minjeong left the house with the speed of light. Mrs. Choi could only laugh.

"It's not like that, it's just that Minjeong loves visiting the orphanage, the kids there love her."
Beomgyu smiled at his mother's statement.

"I know mom."
Said Beomgyu. They all loved Minjeong dearly as she was the only daughter of the family and youngest.

"I'm going to my room, I have to organize it again too."
Beomgyu said as he walked towards the staircase as his room was on the second floor. Taehyun and Kai followed him.

They all reached his room and Kai just laid down on the comfy bed.

"The comfiest bed on this planet!"
Kai said while rolling on the bed.

"You're supposed to help me!"
Beomgyu said to Kai and Kai made an annoyed face.

"What's with that face?!"
Beomgyu said while throwing a pillow at Kai. It didn't take time for it to turn into a chaotic pillow fight.

After a huge chaos, they all were finally finished. They took a deep and long breath and smiled at each other.

"I've to go to Crime Branch and report there."
Said Beomgyu.

Minjeong and Jimin were returning from the orphanage and it was already really late. They were still chatting about the kids in the orphanage.

"Remember that kid dropped the cake on you!"
Minjeong reminded Jimin about what happened to which Jimin only smiled but her smile dropped when she saw the thing in front of her.

"What happened?"
Minjeong asked while reading her expressions. She followed her sight and her expressions became the same too.

"Oh god! Not this when I'm already late!"
Minjeong groaned after she saw the board with "Construction ahead!" on the shortest way to her home.

"I think we have to take the longer route now."
Jimin said as Minjeong nodded. Both of them started heading towards the longer route which didn't have much people around. Things started to worsen when it started getting darker with no one around.

"I'm scared."
Minjeong said to Jimin while holding her arm.

"Don't worry, we'll cross this path in no time."
Jimin reassured even though she herself was scared but she didn't want Minjeong to fear even more.

They only took a few steps until they saw a group of guys following them. Feeling their presence behind, both of them started taking larger steps to walk faster but the things took uglier turn when a bunch of guys stood in front of them with a vicious smirk. They both turned around to see that those guys have surrounded them.

Jimin was looking at them with anger, she covered Minjeong like some shield. Jimin knew some martial arts so she even attacked two or three of them but they were too many and now Jimin's power too started to drain. Those guys who Jimin hit held her by her arms and the other one came in front of her and slapped hard on her face.

"Jimin!"
Minjeong yelled and everyone's attention got diverted to Minjeong. Seeing everyone walking towards Minjeong made Jimin furious.

"No! Don't even dare to touch her, Bastards!"
Jimin shouted but they all laughed it off. The guy who slapped her again came forward and tried to kiss her but Jimin kicked on his chest that made him fall far away.

Minjeong was trying to escape but she didn't want to leave Jimin too. One of the guys held her by her arms harshly and tore the sleeves of her top. Minjeong got furious so she slapped that guy but the other guy held her by her hair harshly.

"How dare you?!"
He yelled and with that, he landed a slap on her face which was enough for Minjeong to fall down. Minjeong started crying after seeing those guys beat Jimin mercilessly and being in that situation.

One guy started coming towards Minjeong while she was taking steps back. She closed her eyes in fear and heard a loud voice.

She saw four bikes in front of her. Two people got off from the bike and removed their helmets revealing two guys with godly features, they started beating everyone casually. The punches and attacks were so powerful that the guys couldn't move a single bone.

One of the guys who was still hiding came and held Minjeong's arm. One of the two people removed their helmet to reveal their short hair and a breathtaking face. All of them were shocked to see a girl. The guy who was holding Minjeong's arms started smirking at her but before he knew, a very powerful punch got planted onto his face.

The two tall boys who were fighting the other guys came and stood behind the short haired girl who was looking at the guy furiously.

The only person left too removed their helmet revealing their long hair upto the waist. That girl helped Jimin get up.

"Call the police."
The short haired girl ordered and the guy on her right nodded. He called the police.

She looked at Minjeong who was still trembling and crying. That girl sat down and caressed Minjeong's face. She then hugged her which sent a relief to Minjeong.

"Don't worry, my friend will drop you to your home."
She said softly and patted on Minjeong's head.

"Jongseong and Chaeryeong, go and drop them home safely."
The short haired girl ordered to the girl with long hair and the other guy. Both of them nodded.

Chaeryeong helped Jimin sit on the bike with Jongseong.

"Don't worry, he'll drop you safely."
Chaeryeong softly said and Jimin nodded. Jongseong drove off and Chaeryeong looked at Minjeong.

She went to her and the short haired girl made her sit behind Chaeryeong on the bike. She patted on her head for the last time and Chaeryeong drove off too.

Minjeong already told her the address and soon, both of them were in front of the Choi Mansion.

Mr. Choi and Yeonjun were outside waiting for Minjeong as it was too late. Chaeryeong and Minjeong got off from the Bike. Yeonjun and Mr. Choi noticed them and Minjeong couldn't hold her tears in anymore so she ran and hugged Mr. Choi. Yeonjun was looking at her with worry and he noticed her torn sleeves, dried blood coming out from her lips and swollen cheek and his eyes widened in shock.

"Minjeong, who did this to you?!"