Chapter 6

Recap : "Nishimura Riki."

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
Ryujin nodded and continued to teach. The class dismissed and Ryujin again looked at the fox eyed guy who was about to leave. She went towards the podium and gathered all her things. She was looking ahead that she didn't pay attention and bumped into someone. She was holding her things firmly that's why they didn't fall down but that person's belongings did. Ryujin looked at the person and found that it was Riki. She sat down and started helping him gather his things and her eyes fell on her something and her heart skipped a beat. It was a card and she looked at Riki in surprise who noticed her expressions too. She expected him to hide the card right away but he didn't react.

"You're in Dark Lord's team?"
Ryujin asked in her deep and firm voice.  Riki who picked up his things looked at Ryujin with cold expressions.

"And?"
Riki again said in a cold tone which triggered Ryujin. No one dared to talk to her in that way but she composed herself.

"If you recognized this card..."
He smirked while showing it to Ryujin and he skillfully rolled the card and put it inside his pocket and leaned down closer to her.

"...then you're no better than Dark Lord. Remember? Underworld?"
Saying that, he left the class and Ryujin rolled her eyes and looked at him walk away.

"Dark Lord is still a big mystery."
Ryujin mumbled to herself ans watched Riki walk away until he faded away from her sight.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu along with Kai and Taehyun was looking at a museum from a distance. He had the attire of a typical detective, formals, long coat and gloves but not the hat because Beomgyu didn't like to wear it. Kai and Taehyun were looking at Beomgyu who was still busy gazing at the museum.

"You need to go inside the museum for the clues."
Taehyun said and Beomgyu glared at him which Taehyun shrugged off. Actually, they all were in front of a museum where the diamond worth millions of dollars went missing. The theft happened under a broad daylight and yet the thief managed to escape without leaving any traces so the Crime Branch handed the case over to the trio which always works together and solve every case effortlessly.

The three started taking steps towards the museum and they checked the empty glass box where the diamond was kept earlier.

"Oh Sir! You all are here, you're welcome!"
The trio saw a mid aged man walking towards them with a formal tone in his voice.

"Thank you and tell me everything in detail about the theft."
Beomgyu said.

"When was the theft committed?"
Kai added.

"Around 12 Pm in the noon."
He replied.

"Woah! it happened in a broad daylight and yet the thief escaped so effortlessly?"
Taehyun said.

"Who were the guards for the security?"
Beomgyu asked the manager and the manager called someone. The five guards were in front of the trio.

"These are the guards. Beomseok, Junwon, Seojoon, Kangdae and Yejoon."
The manager said and Beomgyu looked at each one of them with intense expressions.

"Did you guys notice anyone suspicious around the diamond? Perhaps someone that wanted to see it?"
Beomgyu interrogated and one of the guard nodded.

"Yes sir, there was this man who insisted on taking the diamond to see if it's real or not."
Seojoon said.

"Who was it?"
Kai interrogated.

"A rich businessman, Jung Hoseok."
The manager replied as Beomgyu nodded.

"We'll meet him."
Saying that, he started walking out of the museum before looking at the guards and the manager.

"But Jung Hoseok is such an influential and rich man. Why would he think about stealing the diamond?"
Taehyun asked and Beomgyu just let out a dry chuckle.

"We can't say anything until we find the real culprit. Everyone is a suspect to us."
Beomgyu said as the two friends followed.

The three made their way to Crime Branch and had every employee greet them as they had a high position in the Crime Branch. Apart from that, they gained the respect because of the style of their working. The trio then walked towards the Leader's cabin. It was a man older than them but he possessed a really strong aura around him. It was Kim Namjoon, the leader of the Crime Branch. The three greeted him and Namjoon signaled them to sit down.

"The three of you are already working on a case."
Namjoon said and the three nodded in response.

"I want Taehyun to solve it."
Namjoon said to which the three were a little shocked but didn't question anything else as they knew his decisions were always for the sake of the department and people.

"There's this information saying that some terrorist organization has entered in our country and they're planning something horrible."
Namjoon said as the three friends looked at him in shock.

"And I think that they even have some of our citizens as hostages."
Namjoon lowered his head while speaking.

"And I want Kai to handle this case."
Namjoon said as Kai nodded.

"I will save everyone sir!"
Kai said in confidence to which Namjoon smiled lightly and now his eyes were on Beomgyu.

"And Beomgyu, I want you to handle the most concerning and crucial case."
Namjoon said but Beomgyu had no change of expressions.

"It's being said that Black Claw, the biggest mafia queen from Spain is in Korea right now."
Namjoon said making the three widen their eyes. Black Claw was the currently queen of the underworld and no one in the underworld dared to mess up with her.

"I know it's a bit difficult but.."
Namjoon continued.

"I believe in you."
Namjoon said.

"Can we join Beomgyu after solving our cases? It would not take us much time to solve our cases."
Kai asked which Namjoon allowed too. He too knew that if this trio works on any case, it would definitely work out.

"I will defeat you black claw."
Beomgyu muttered under his breath with anger not knowing that someone had their eyes on the whole meeting since the beginning.

"Not that easily Mr. Detective"