Authors Note;

Welcome back my lovelies.

This might not gain as much attention as a few years ago when the Harry Potter universe was at its prime time. It was gaining a lot of popular attention on TikTok and Wattpad, especially when Mattheo Riddle was introduced.

However, I have decided that I want to continue writing on Wattpad, and knowing that most of my followers came from Harry Potter stories, especially my main Mattheo Riddle story means that it is best to carry on the theme. As I said, it might not gain much attention as before but I am mainly doing this to improve my writing skills and have some fun with doing so.

If you do choose to re-read and follow along the journey of re-writing WITCH then I am so grateful for you all. It doesn't mean I will only write about Mattheo Riddle. I have other plans in mind for the future.

I know most of you were upset and questioned as to why I stopped updating and even took down the story, but there came a few different reasons.

1 - I disliked my writing. After a while, I noticed how awful my writing was and I couldn't enjoy it knowing how poorly written it was, and how many mistakes there were. I was so young, and I was still learning throughout it all, so re-reading it now really makes me dislike it all.

2 - No time. I was still in school and was focused on bigger things. When I first started writing WITCH, it was during COVID, so I had all the time in the world. Once school opened again, I had to focus on everything more important like school work and exams, and even spending time with my friends. It was hard to juggle my life along with Wattpad.

3 - The Harry Potter universe is toxic. It was so lovely in the beginning and everyone was so sweet, but then I saw the toxic side of it all and it really took a toll on everything. Yasmine herself even argued with me ( it's resolved now ) for something I had never done. Someone had blamed me and my friend for something that was said on TikTok when we were never even a part of it. 

Other than that, I have decided to give it another try. Writing is something I want to pursue in the future and to make people feel happy with what they read. It might take me some time to get used to the updates and writing, as I am full-time working and still want to enjoy my life outside of Wattpad, but I will try my best.

I hope this reaches the right audience, and I hope I can make everyone happy once again.

Thank you for your time,

Louise.

X X X