two;

Classes had already begun for us. It was always hard to get back into after a long summer, but it was nice to get back into a normal routine. I walked out of Trewlawney's classroom feeling like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

She seemed to be a lovely woman, but most of the time, all she wanted to know about was our tea leaves and everything to do with our future.

Cedric and I didn't share a lot of classes. We only had one but even then we were split on opposite sides of the room. It doesn't bother us as we try and make up the time as much as we can.

Right now, I had no clue where he was. Normally, he would be at quidditch practice on the playing field so I wouldn't worry too much. He spends much of his time when he's not with me on the field even if there isn't a practice. He likes to make sure he's in top shape for his games.

The walk back from class to the Slytherin common room wasn't too far and was calming to just take in the school surroundings once again. I spoke the weekly password and made my way inside to which I was followed by a few other fellow slytherins.

"There you are," Lily said as she made her way towards me. The other Slytherins that trailed behind me slipped beside us to make their way to whatever they were going to do. "Where have you been?" she questioned.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms against my chest. "What do you mean? I just got out of class," I replied.

She let out a sigh and made her way towards an empty sofa close to the sparking green fire that was lit in the grand fireplace.

"What did you need me for?" I asked, trailing behind her. She shook her head and sat down. "Nothing. I was just curious. I thought you would be with Cedric or something like that," she answered as I took a seat beside her, craning my body slightly to face her.

I knew Cedric would be at Quidditch practice, or should be anyway. I never questioned him as there were only three places he would be. With me, quidditch or in his common room.

"No. I was coming straight here as he's at quidditch practice," I replied.

She gave me a soft nod and looked ahead at the fire, watching it spark out slightly. "I'll be out with someone tonight, so I won't be in our dorm room," she spoke up but kept her eyes tamed to the fireplace.

I creaked a smirk, knowing exactly what she meant. "Who's the lucky guy?" I cocked. Her eyes craned back over to mine and rolled them playfully. "Come on! Is he cute? Is he our age?" I shot out.

She let a laugh slip and shook her head. "He's in the year below," she replied.

"Seriously!" I shrieked.

She shushed me and placed a hand over my mouth, but uncovered quickly. "Draco his name is. One of the only cute Slytherin boys the year below has," she spoke, peering around slightly to make sure no one was looking.

I wasn't entirely surprised, as she was the type to do so but even then getting with Draco is a very low blow. He's a massive fuckboy and everyone knows it.

I groaned, throwing my head back on the sofa. She had slept with a lot of the year seven boys already so it was perfect for the both of them, but it meant she was stuck on the year below now.

"Seriously? Draco?" I lifted my head back up, furrowing my eyebrows.

She smirked and shook her head again. "Yes, Draco," she stood up, flattening her skirt. "And before you argue with me... I'll see you tomorrow morning," she finished.

"Tomorrow morning!" I shrieked, watching her leave the area and winked at me. "Use protection!" I shouted out, receiving her middle finger as a response. She left the common room and kept me on the sofa.