Chapter 1

Lev's pov.

Having a crush on someone is hard, when you feel like you're not enough for them or just act like a baby.. But I try hard enough to work on myself, to impress yaku-san. He's so talented and kind of cute.. he also has a nice ass- Ugh! Lev snap out of it! Stop being a pervert.

"Lev!" My teacher yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Pay attention!" I stand up and bow. "I'm sorry Mrs." I sat back down.

.
.
.

It was lunchtime now. I was in the cafeteria not having food to not gain weight. I had my earphones in my ears and was listening to high by the beach by Lana del Rey till I felt someone flick my forehead and I whined and held it
"helloooo earth to Lev?" Yaku was waving his hand in front of my head and face turned red "Gah! Sorry yaku-san!" Yaku-san tsked.

I saw the team sitting down with me on my table and I smiled widely and I then rested my head on the table as I felt dizzy and burning up.

"Lev, Are you alright?" Our captain asked. "I'm just dizzy.." I explain. "You don't look alright." The pudding head who was playing video games while kuroo was trying to feed him, he was actually very smart sometimes.

"you should head to the infirmary." Kuroo said. No I was not about to be slouching and Lazy and not impress Yaku-san.

"No thanks. I'm okay." I shut my eyes a bit.

.
.
.

It was time for practice. I was burning up and feeling very tired by the end of the day and my arms burned from receiving too long.

"Lev! Get your ass moving and stop being such A lazy bastard!" My Senpai yelled at me. That's when my legs gave out and I slumped onto the floor and I was burning up and looked up at Yaku, my face was red and I was sweating.

"Yaku-san..I'm tired please." I actually begged that time. I was too tired to do anything anymore. I wanted to yell at yaku-san but couldn't.. my throat was aching and scratching.

Our captain bent down and put his hand on my forehead. "I think he got a fever. Guys help me get him up on the bench!" He yelled and I soon passed out.

Yaku pov.

What have I done? I tired the young giant too much.. I regret it and apologised to kuro for treating him not too well.

Kuroo made me in charge of taking care of The tall russian giant. I added a wet cloth on his head and waited till he woke up. Soon after his pale eyes fluttered awake, revealing his shiny, emerald eyes. They were somewhat so pretty to me.. Agh! Yaku snap out of it.. you have a boyfriend for fucks sake!

.
.
.
.

Lev's pov.

I started to wake up and felt my body stinging and aching especially all over my arms and Legs. "Yaku-san?" I ask looking at the short male. "Lev! You had us worried!" Yaku-san looked at me with a worried look and I looked at him. "Since when do you care?" I mumbled. But he heard me. Woops. "What do you mean? I've always cared." He claimed. "Tsk. You always yell." I slowly sat up and whimpered, my body still kind of ached.

"Woah woah. Sit down." The black-haired rooster guided me back down. "Ugh.. I'm fine now. I can go back to training-" kuroo glared at me and The pudding head came up behind him. "Sit down. Have you even been eating anyway?!" He yelled, obviously worried. "Yes I did." I explain. "I didn't see you Eat at lunch today." He was willing to find out. "I ate before you all huddled up and came." I explain again. He glares at me once again before turning back to normal. "Well..you caught a fever so please rest and be careful." He pats my head. "Okay." I nodded. Noticing that yaku-san got a call from someone and it wrote. 'auyume 🫶'

///////////////////
END OF FIRST CHAPTER!!
Please if you have any ideas tell me I am open to them also I have a haikyuu oneshots au and Alice in borderland oneshots too soo check them out? Have a good day/night!