Chapter 3

Lev pov.
"I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs-"

"Lev you idiot! Snap out of it! Why are you so lanky all the time?!" I take off my earphones and bow to the shorter male. It was finally lunch time. "I'm sorry Yaku-san." He huffed and crossed his arms. "Kuroo thought I was too mean and suggested we'd 'hAnG oUt' " he gestured.

"I'm fine with that Yaku-san" I say with a warm smile. "Ugh.. whatever just meet me after school."

Maybe I can shoot my shot today!

"Okay Yaku-san." He huffed once again and walked away and I stared at him.

"You're staring again." Our pudding-headed setter said. "I-im not!" I turn a deep red. "Mhm yea right." He exclaimed as he played on his console.

"I heard you're going out with him, maybe shoot your shot." My face turns pale again with a slight blush. "I was thinking the same thing." I say smiling once again.

"Well I'm going to find kuro. Bye." He walked away still on his console.

I put my earphones back in

"With his ultraviolence
Ultraviolence
Ultraviolence
Ultraviolence
I can hear sirens, sirens
He hit me and it felt like a kiss
I can hear violins, violins
Give me all of that ultraviolence
He used to call me poison
Like I was poison ivy
I could've died right then
'Cause he was right beside me
Jim raised me up
He hurt me but it felt like true love
Jim taught me that
"Loving you was never enough."

I started to eat my food, I got Oinarisan. my favourite and I munched on them and sat alone still with my earphones in.

"Spend some time away"
"Getting ready for the day you're born again"
"Spend some time alone"
"Understand that soon you'll run" "with better men"
"Alone again"
"Alone again"
"Alone again"
"Alone again"
"Alone."

What a coincidence. I chuckled to myself . No one would wanna be with a childish idiot like me. I thought. "Lev." I look up and cover me face because of the light of the sun and saw inouka again.

"Why are you here alone and not with us?" He asked. "I decided to stay here alone."
"Oh okay then."

Skip time.
6:00 pm.

Me and yaku-san are finally going out. I waited for him at the café of one of the malls.

"Oi Lev." He came. My heart thumping out of my chest. "Hi Yaku-san." I wave and smile happily at the shorter male.

He sat down in front of me and we ordered Boba and mochi and talked a bit. And I noticed he was texting someone.

"Who are ya texting?" I say happily. "My boyfriend." My heart sank. "O-oh really.?" I was going to burst out crying. "Yup. He's the best person in the world." He sai still texting him.

"That's good for you." I turn my face away and a tear is in my eyes. "Excuse me. I'm going to the bathroom." I went to the bathroom and it was empty and I bawled MY eyes out. Of course there was someone better than me. I cry roughly and wanted to text someone, but my fingers darted to kenma's contact.