Chapter 2

Lev pov.

Yaku-san picked up the phone and excused himself to take the phone call outside. The short pudding-head came up to me after kuroo left and started to speak up.

"I know you haven't been eating. And that you're overworking yourself, just for Yaku to like you."

Hah.. shit of course he knew.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do any of that." I explain.
"Yea right. Don't think I'm dumb." He rolled his eyes. "So what? When did anyone care?" I blurt out. No one ever cared. not my father whom I haven't seen, not my mother who divorced him and left the house. Only my sister did.

He raises an eyebrow. "We've all cared Lev. Some of us don't show it." He pulled out his console and started to play. I just shrug and don't talk. Yaku-San then comes back.

"Lev. I have to go." He said taking his stuff. Kuroo-san then sat him back down. "Ah ah ah. You're not leaving till Lev gets better. And you're going to take him home if he isn't." Yaku-san then glared.

"Well I don't care about that tall bastard!" My heart broke.

He then took his stuff and left.

Kenma-san then reassured me. "Its okay it's just a tough day for him." He explained. "Is it always like that for him?" I turned my head. "I'm fine now." I start packing my stuff and leaving.

.
.
.
.

I make it back home and see my sister making dinner as I shut the door. "Welcome back lyovochka!" She said with her normal smile, I didn't wanna upset her or make her worry about me so i smiled back. "thanks Alisa." I walk to my room and close the door and started to change into my clothes, I take my shirt off revealing my pale and toned chest as I then put a little short on with a little cat on the side and some sweatpants as I make it to the kitchen and my sister was already putting the plates on the table and I smiled, she had made my favourite food.

I sat down. "Woah! Thank you Lisa!" I start to eat.

"I got a call from Your captain. He said that you fell ill." I then look at her and swallow my food.

"Yea, I got a fever but I feel better. Now." I politely smiled. "Okay but take this just in case." She was pouring a spoon of medicine and I drank it once she got it close to my face and I swallowed and started to eat again. "Mm! His is good." She smiled. "You're welcome lyovochka." She kissed my forehead. (IN A SIBLING WAY OKAY?)  And smiled and pulled her forehead down and kissed it. She knew I was always polite with women and she let me do my thing.

I soon finished my Oinarisan and I place the dish in the sink and make my way to my room. "Night Lisa!" She looked at me and she got on her tip toes and ruffled my hair. "Night my sweet Lyovochka." I then head to my room and lay on my bed. 'I wonder who that Auyume is' I thought. Maybe it's his cousin? But..it had an emoji '🫶' maybe it his cousin or brother.. I think and I then soon fell asleep..

.
.
.
.

  I wake up with a yawn and I stretched my limbs out and make my way to the bathroom and did my morning skincare and did my hair and got dressed in my uniform and didn't bother to eat breakfast and left the house.

.
.
.
.
.

I made it to school and saw the girls and boys aweing at me. They somewhat found me hot? I mean they've all said that. I just make it to my locker and pull some books out and just put my earphones in and started listening to Lana del Rey again. I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was inouka. "Oh hey inou." He was there with his warm smile. "Hey Lev! How are you? Well..I was alone soo I figured I'd talk to you." I smile back. "Well I'm alright. And of course we can talk." We then started to talk. "By the way, did you see that chick that has a crush on you?!" He said happily. "No? They all love me."

"Well she loves you!" I started to drink some of my water.

"She said she'd love to see you naked sometimes." I spat out my water. "SHE WHAT?!" the whole corridor turned to look at us and I bowed and apologised. "She what?!" I lowered my voice. "You heard me."

"Ew..who is she though?" He thought for a second. "Her name is Ann. She's in your class." I sighed. "Yea, I know her. She always stares at me.. even down there..." I mumbled. "Oh. That's weird." He says. "Well..you should ask her out sometimes! I know your types are that they should have short hair and Short." He said a bit happily.
"No thanks..I don't wanna date a pervert." Inouka sighed. "You just like yaku-san. Don't you?" He smirked and I blushed hard. "Shut up.."

He just kept talking to me ,till the bell rang. I said goodbye and then I headed to class

.
.
.
.

END OF CHAPTER!
let me know if you guys want any plottwists or something anyway.
Have a good day/afternoon/night

Words:915