Chapter 4

Lev pov.

"My girl Liddy used to always smoke"
"Cigarettes when she couldn't sleep"
"She'd disappear for an hour and a half"
"And when she'd come back she'd brush her teeth"
"But I could still smell it on her raggedy tee"
"And I could taste it on her lips when we kiss"
"Poor little Liddy used to always quit"
"But she never really quit"
"She'd just say she did"
"Cigarettes, cigarettes out the windo-"

My music was interrupted by banging on the door. I sigh and open it, it appeared to be kenma.

Well that was a surprise, kenma would never gather the courage to come to my house, he was always busy.

"Hello kenma-san! What brings you he-" he interrupted me and let himself into my house as if it was his own. "You haven't been to school in over a week and we're all worried sick!"

That's right. I didn't wanna face anyone. I had eye bags under my eyes and I'm getting skinnier.

I shut the door and look at him.
"So?" He looked at me and raised a brow. "So? SO? Lev is this because of yaku-san? I told you to forget about it!" I look down at him with an empty look. "Do you know how long I've loved him for? Ever since I came." He went to his normal calm self again. "You should..hang out with him more. To get you out of this mess." I looked down at him. "Really?" I wanted to badly. "Yea, he's been missing you Lev." He sat down on one of the couches.

"How's he doing?" I sit down next to him curiously. "He's..been different." Was this because of me?! "H-how different?" I ask, feeling rather guilty. "Don't worry it's not because of you, it seems that he always gets worried when Auyume Saito is around." I despised that name, it always made my blood boil. "Is he mean to him?" He sighed. "I caught a few glances of him, touching Yaku-san." My eyes widened. "Touching him? How?!" Kenma-san thought a bit. "Like.. his arms and legs, nothing more." I sigh. "I'll arrange for me and yaku-san to go out." Kenma-san finally smiled. "I already told him you're meeting him today at the mall at 9pm" I stare blankly at kenma-san.

"Alright fine." Kenma-san then got a phone call from kuroo-san. "I have to go, goodluck." He then left the house and I put my headphones back on.

"We'll find moonlit nights strangely empty"
"Because when you call my name through them"
"There will be no answer"
"Rather melodramatic, aren't you?"
"We'll find moonlit nights strangely empty"
"Because when you call my name through them"
"There will be no answer"
"You mind if I smoke?"
"We'll find moonlit nights strangely empty"
"Because when you call my name through them"
"There will be no answer"
"I always smoke in the theater"
"We'll find moonlit nights" "strangely empty"
"Because when you call my name through them"
"There'll be no answer"
"Somehow it enhances the performance"

Skip time.
9:00 pm.
Location: The mall.

I waited for yaku-san at the café in the mall and waited for a while till he showed up and I waved. "Yaku-sa-!" He kicked me. "Where were you Lev?! We all got worried!"

I try and calm him down. "I'm sorry! I just needed a break for a while.." I sigh and he sits down across me.

"So how are you yaku-san?" Yaku-san sighed. "Hey, can you please not call me yaku-san? Call me mori-san. And I'm fine." I smile. "Alright then mori-san."

I ordered a simple drink and he did too and we talked and blabbed about stuff. "Oh my god. Mori-san look at that cat! I want it!" Mori-san sighed. "Don't you have like seven at home?" I pout. "Oh yea." I giggled and we continue to talk

Until.

Ring, ring, ring. Mori-san stood up. "I'm sorry I have to take this phone call." I nod and leave him be.

Mori pov.

I answer the phone. "Hello?" I then get greeted by yelling and shouting. "Auyume. Please calm dow-" he shouts at me. "I just wanted to hang out with a friend! Please sto-" he shouted more. "This is why your worthless! I knew is should have never dated you, you suck up whore!" Those words made my heart break. "Right..sorry Auyume." He hangs up and I cry a little bit and get a text from Lev to come back.

I wipe my tears and go to him.

"Yaku- mori-san. Are you alright?!" He panicked because my tears were visible. "Something got in my eye! Don't worry!" I lie but he could tell.

"Was it Auyume?" He asked. Ahh this kid's smart. "Yes.." I sniffle and he pats the chair next to him, signalling me to sit down and I did so, he hugged me and told me everything was alright.

"I'm gonna help you get out of this shitty relationship, Okay?" I shook my head 'No'. "He has family stuff and important stuff on his phone! He'll leak them if I leave him!" I sniffle. He looked down at me. "Isn't he hosting a party? I'll wipe his phone and you'll be free to leave him, Mori-san."

I nod and we made a plan to take his phone during that party.

"You should drink your drink now" I nod and take a sip.

Skip time.
1:09 am
Location: morisuke's home

I finished my night out with Lev and told kenma it was amazing. But there is another meaning in why I dated Auyume.

Back then when he first came, I loved him dearly and deeply but rumours circled that he was dating a girl and my heart broke. I decided to date Auyume to forget about Lev. And it was perfect at first, he was kind and charming but..he changed when we started dating..

I lie down on my bed and try falling asleep.

Tokyo's 🗼

Feel better soon
Mori-san!

I will. Thanks for
Everything Lev.

I close my phone and my eyes finally close and I fall asleep.

Skip time.
7:13 am
Location: school

I make it to school and stumbled upon Auyume and he grabbed my hair back. "What the fuck was that for?!" I tried kicking him but he made me fall down. "Worthless piece of shit." He grumbled.

Lev then stepped in. "What are you doing you beansta-" he glared at Auyume. "Stay away from him." Auyume punched him and Lev turned his face and looked Auyume dead in the eye with a scratch on his lip.

"Even the beanstalk is pathetic." Lev didn't want any trouble and left him be and Auyume walked away.

"Are you okay?" He inspected his lip. "I'm fine mori-san. Go to class." I nod and make my way there.

Lev pov.

No I'm not fine. That hurt like hell, I saw kenma-san approaching me. "That was good." He played on his game.

I just sigh and go to class leaving him be. God, looks like war is starting.

Hello my pookies! .
I kinda liked this chapter so let me know if there are any ideas y'all want.

Have a good day/night/afternoon!

Word count: 1234.

Lovey dovey~.. A Levyaku Fic.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara