Smut Part 1

"Anthony?" His voice is low, mixing smoothly with the growing sounds of our tangled breaths. His body shudders beneath my touch as my hands slip down his chest, slipping my fingers over the subtle bumps of his abs. "Anthony." He whines at my silent touch. "God, say it again." I groan, one hand rushing up his front, slipping around to the back of his neck and knotting into his dark hair. "Anthony." He mumbles again, fulfilling my request as he leans into my touch.

Trailing my fingers up and down his chest I watch as they randomly dip with more pressure against the skin beneath his shirt. "You're so perfect." I mumble, brushing my thumb against his throat as my fingers gently tighten around his hair. "Kiss me." My body freezes at the sound of those needy words floating off of his lips. "Please Anthony." He whispers as our eyes meet, his hands timidly rising to pull me closer.

He nearly says something more but I cut him off with my lips pushing into his. The kiss is short, way too short but it lasts long enough for the cool minty kinda taste that sticks to his lips to float into my senses. The second our lips part his sweet emerald eyes gaze up at me with a look similar to that of pure awe.

"Shit." I curse, smashing my lips back into his, unable to stop myself. Loki's eyes are blown wide before falling blissfully closed. This kiss is nothing like the first, it isn't soft or sweet, but god is it perfect. My lips tease his open before slipping my tongue in between those soft lips of his, tangling with his while we indulge in the taste of one another. Loki whines beneath me as I refuse to back away, prolonging the kiss until I'm forced to catch my breath.

I groan as our lips part, sucking in a sharp breath at Loki's appearance. His eyes are watching me half closed while his parted lips spread in a soft smile. Loose strands of black hair fall forward around the pale skin of his face, a gentle blush pushed against his cheeks. "I'll never get enough of that." I inform, smiling down at him as a deeper blush slashes over his face.

Leaning in I tip up his head enough to brush my lips across his pulse. A quiet breath shakes out of his mouth when I start leaving soft kisses across his skin. My hand continues its adventure up and down the plane of his chest as my mouth slowly begins to apply more force behind its touch.

Exploring the taste of him I suck gently on the heated skin of his neck. He releases a low whimper as I continue to suck along his neck. I travel up to the space just below his ear, giving it a rough suck I grin as my action pulls a gasp of a moan from Loki's lips. Found it. I think softly, continuing to tease that area with my mouth. Everyone had that perfect spot, a weakness all you needed to do was find, and I could not be happier to discover his.

Taking a chance I nibble against the now bruising area of skin. My efforts gain me a full fledged moan that Loki tries to stop with the back of his hand. Wanting to hear more I allow my tongue to flick across his skin earning me another half muffled moan. "Anthony." Loki shudders out when I bite down once more. "Yes snowflake?" I respond, layering kiss after kiss over the subtle marks of my teeth.

"I- please." He mumbles, another airy moan slipping around the skin of his palm. "Please what?" I ask, my hand dropping down from his neck and joining the other as I begin to work off his shirt. "Wait, what are you- oh fuck." He curses, voice lowered by lust as I suck and lick at his neck.

Chuckling at his reaction I pull up his shirt, stopping once I reach midway through his stomach, and slip my hands beneath the fabric. "You're spending too much time with me." I purr, trailing my hands in ghosts of circles across his skin. "Such naughty words for a beautiful thing like you." He whines at my words while I massage my fingers into his heating skin causing a startled moan to sound from Loki's mouth. "Anthony, stop." He whispers, panic flickering up into his tone.