Smut Part 3

"Anthony?" He asks nervously from his spot against my chest. It was early in the morning, early enough that even Spangles is probably still asleep, but I had woken up about an hour ago to Loki's muffled cries. He had been rudely awoken by another nightmare and had decided to try and simply sob into his palm while I continued to sleep.

When I had woken up it didn't take long for me to wrap him up in my arms and guide him the best I could through his tears. After a long time I managed to calm him down and since then he had been almost perfectly quiet, leaving me in the dark about the dream's content. Until now. "Yes, sugar?" I ask, blinking the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"Do you, um do you remember the first time we.. you know?" He half mumbles. "The first time we banged, yeah. How could I forget?" He blushes at my word choice, huffing something about me being vulgar before speaking clearer. "Well, do you remember what you said that night?"

"That you were beautiful, and really freaking sexy." He goes scarlet shaking his head as I chuckle at his flustered appearance. "You're impossible, the other thing. About, well about what you..." He trails off and now I find myself sitting up right as I look into those beautiful green pools. "Wait, are you saying you'll let me?"

"I-I want to feel good. And you, you make me feel really good." he admits and I feel strangely proud. "Seriously, tell me you're being serious right now." I practically plead. "I am, I'm serious." He says quickly and my face cracks into a large smile. "Yes! Thank you. Thank you so much angel, I swear you won't regret this." I promise, pulling him up into a quick kiss that turns into another then another and one more for good measure. "I'll make you feel so good, I promise you'll be in heaven the entire time."

Loki lets out a soft laugh that makes my heart skip, looking up at me with a bittersweet glow to his gorgeous eyes. "You really want to do this?" He says, not necessarily looking for a response as he tries to wrap his mind around it.

Humming a yes I give him a small nod of confirmation and another light kiss. "Just relax, I'll take care of everything." I encourage, peppering little kisses along his jaw while easing him down against the pillows. My lips move down to his neck, kissing along the smooth column. "Anthony." He whispers, eyes fluttering closed as he tilts his head back to give me easier access to his sensitive skin.

He gasps as I suck over his pulse, making him shiver as I mark his neck. Lifting my lips enough to brush them over the mark left just below his head I make another slightly lower, than one to the side, back down, up to the right, down, up, and across until he's decorated in little love marks.

I drag my tongue along his pulse, pressing a warm kiss to his jaw as my hand find his. I slip my fingers in his, holding his hand against the pillows just beside his head while his other hand finds my hip and holds me close. To keep the position steady I slip onto his lap, straddling him as my free hand props me up.

I look down at him with a soft smile. He looked like a painting, his pale skin flushed softly in a pink blush, raven curls, messy with sleep as they fall about his sharp yet smooth features. Every line, from his jaw to his nose, across his cheek bones, they all smoothed into a masterpiece of an expression.

I can't look away from the look in his eyes, the soft care mixing with a cool vulnerability. "Loki." I mumble, not realizing I was speaking till I hear him start to. "What's wrong?" He asks cautiously and I simply kiss him in response, loving how his eyes flutter closed before my lips even reach his. "What's wrong?" I say, a cheeky smile spreading across my lips against his.

"What's wrong is you're still wearing these damn clothes." I tease and he blushes but before I can lean back to pull his clothes off they disappear in a wave of green leaving him beautifully naked beneath me. His green pools that held so many secrets were looking right at me, his soft gaze almost cautious as he allows himself to be laid bare before me.