Mr Highbottom and Dr Gaul.

Entering the classroom with Snow on your heel you could feel your nerves bubbling. Highbottom was going to skin you, and snow.

Good for snow... but not you.

As the doors flung open from your hands force, your eyes immediately fell to Highbottoms figure, who sat uncaringly writing. Despite the introduction.

You quickly made a beeline towards where Sejanus was sat, clambering into the seat on his right.

Snow had paused, stood in front of Highbottom for a minute, before joining Clemensias side. His face full of anxiety.

"Your little excursion you two was in violation of about five different academy rules Miss Y/n, Mr Snow." highbottom dryly stated, his eyes not moving from the paper.

"chief amongst them, two academy students in danger."

you felt yourself tense slightly at the announcement. "Sir I wasn't trying  to-"

"What? Who?" Snow interrupted before he could sit in his seat beside Clemensia.

"You, Mr Snow. And I'd assume you guided Miss L/n into your plan also." He said his head snapping upwards, almost in disbelief at Snow.

"I'm moving to have you pulled from the mentoring by the game makers immediately." He then sat up, turning to look at you. "And possibly Miss L/n depending on her story."

"You can't do that! You said we had to get out tributes to perform." Snow snapped. "Not that we had to stay away."

"By using insubordination?" Highbottom question sarcastically.

You couldn't help the slight chuckle that left your throat. Of course Highbottom wouldn't let Snow get the upper hand.

"Holding her hand Coryo? Linking arms with him Y/n? Then introducing them both to the people?" Arachne suddenly spoke up, her eyes squinting at you. "You make it look as if we are one and the same as those animals."

"Please Arachne. I don't see you making any effort." you snapped at her, as she glared at you, clearly frustrated with your actions.

"Coriolanus and y/n didn't show those people anything they didn't already know-" Sejanus attempted to speak up.

"I don't need your help Sejanus." Coriolanus cut him off. You threw Snow a sharp glare looking at Sejanus, waiting for him to speak.

"That the tributes are human beings too. Just like us." Suddenly Highbottom turned in his chair, his interest suddenly peaked at Sejanus's words.

"The only reason anyone watches the games is because people know deep down? That winning a war ten years ago does not justify starving people's children, taking away their freedoms and their rights!-"

Before Sejanus could finish his point, a voice. Sharp and cold cut in, the sound of hard heels slamming into the marble steps caused everyone to look up at the intruder.

"Snow fell down in the cage it came down in the cage!" Gaul. As she continued her song, it got harder and heavier with each word until she came to stand next to you. Giving you a sickly smile as she then turned her gaze to Snow.

"On a stage." Snow suddenly said, finishing her rhyme. Her smile began to stretch across her cheeks. "You're good at games." Her voice chided as she leaned onto the wall.

"Maybe one day you'll be a game maker like me." She smiled, another toothy grin that sent shivers up your spine.

"If the games continue at all." Highbottom spoke up. His tone calm and even, hiding any evident distaste of Gaul.