20. 𝑯𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒚.

---Y/n's Perspective---

Such a dumbo you're Y/n. How can you just let him kiss you? And how can I stop him? He is my husband and he have rights on me. He have right to kiss me and never let any boy look at me.

I have to give him a chance and now he is my husband. I can't do anything else. I brushed my teeths and take a really cold and calm shower.

Later I adjusted my dress and hairs. I walks out from the bathroom. As I walks out, my mouth open agap seeing the view in front of me.

He is looking out from the window, his bared back is facing me. He is looking really hot and sexy. How can a man's back look this sexy?

I really want to hug him, i take slow steps towards him, doing my famous silent car walk. I wrapped my warm arms around him and my head rested on his shoulder.

"Good morning, hubby.", I whispered which caused him to chuckle and turn me, pinning me on the wall.

"What's going in your mind?", he asked, leaning closer to my face, his breath fanning my skin and lips little away from mine. He is really great in seducing girls.

I wonder how many girls want to be under him? His one arm encircled my waist, pulled me closer to her broad chest and he whispers seductively again, "Hm, tell me Honey."

"I..it's nothing, j..just..", I get nervous, he is making me nervous and he is teasing me right now. I want to push him away but he is not wearing any shirt.

"What?", He whispers again seductively, a knock on the door garb his attention which caused him to hiss and looked at me, "I will be back after shower, check on."

He pressed his lips on my forehead with affection and move away garbing his shirt from the couch going towards the bathroom. I was just looking at his disappearing figure, when again a knock happen on the door garbing my attention.

"Coming.", i mumbbled, walking to the door and garbing the knob in my hands and pulling it towards me and it relieved Jungkook's friend.

"Oppa, what happen?", I asked forming a smile on my lips, "I have some work with Jungkook."

"He is in shower.", I replied still with the smile on my lips, "Oh, okay! You come and have breakfast."

"Yeah, sure just Jungkook come from shower.", I replied of which he nodded and turn to leave when I stopped him.

"Where is unnie?", He turn to me and said, "She is in her room."

"Okay, can I meet her?", I asked with hopeful eyes and he just nodded leaving my way. I left the room to go towards unnie's room.

I knock on the door softly and in a while she opened the door, she smiled at me sweetly and welcomed me inside her room. Her room is totally neat and cleaned and totalt tidy up.

But one thing grab my attention, that unnie's hand have bangages, "What happen to your hands?"

"Oh, this...it's just while cooking.", she replied with a nervous smile on her face, I can understand everything which is going in her life.

Author's Note:

Here is new part for you all. Now I am going to update regularly on Monday and Wednesday.

To Be Continue.....