CHAPTER FOUR

Tope lips broke into a smile as she saw Tomiwa walking into the class.

            "Good morning. Your early today".  Tomiwa smiled sitting on her sit.

              "Yes I woke up earlier today".  Tope replied, the noise coming outside the classroom caught her attention.  "What's happening outside"?. She asked.

           "It's Leo, he's in school". Tomiwa replied.

          "Who's Leo, is he in this class"?.  Tope asked.

           "No he is a senior in ss2". Tomiwa replied.

            "So what's so special
     about him that is attracting so much attention. Anyway that's by the way". Tope said brushing off the discussion under the carpet.

            "You're shoes are really pretty". Tomiwa commented.

             "Thank you". Tope replied smiling. Her mind couldn't help but wonder the pains it cost her father to get the money.

           "I'm inviting you to my church on Saturday". Tope said.

            "What church is that"?. Tomiwa asked with a tone of interest.

           "Foursquare gospel church. We're having a teens program". Tope explained as she replied.

           "By what time"?. Tomiwa asked.

              "Two o'clock". Tomiwa replied.

              "What are we having this morning". A girl asked stopping by Tope's table.

            "Foreign language". Tope replied.

             "Mr Fusayo. I'm sure he'll be here any minute. By the way I'm Bosede".  She introduced. "Balogun Bosede". She added.

             "I'm Tope".

           "I'm sure you already know my name". Tomiwa said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes in the process.

           "I know, it's it Tomiwa"?. Bosede replied walking to her sit.

          "Yes it is".

             "Nice meeting you Tope. Hope we talk again". Bosede replied walking to her sit.

               "So what were we saying. About on Saturday?, Yes I'll be there". Tomiwa said Turing her attention back to Tope.

              "You know Foursquare church right"?. Tope asked.

               "Yes. I'll be there, you said by two"?. Tomiwa asked.

               "Yes. Hope to see you". Tope said, just as Mr Fusayo entered the class.

              "Good morning class. Sorry I'm late". He apologized as he quickly wrote the topic
              GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGE'S.  On the marker board.
           The classes went on, after four more classes, it was lunch time.

             "Are you ready for lunch, cause I'm starving right now". Tomiwa asked leaning on Tope's desk.

             "One minute and....
..........done. Let's go". Tope replied, and they walked out the class door.