Introduction

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Synopsis

A monster is not such a terrible thing to be. From the Latin root monstrum, a divine messenger of catastrophe, then adapted by Old French to mean an animal of myriad origins: centaur, gryphon, satyr. 

To be a monster is to be a hybrid signal, a lighthouse: both shelter and warning at once.

To be a demigod is not much different. 

Rin Nakamura is more like her mother than she thinks. She enjoys tearing down the proud and powerful, and there is no one who deserves tearing down like the very goddess she descended from. They say that the children of Nemesis, even when unclaimed, are deadly when they have a grudge to settle, and no one has a greater grudge against the gods than Rin herself. When the primordial god of time extends an invitation, offering Rin the power to confront the Olympians in a war that transcends the mortal realm, she seizes the chance to finally balance the scales.

Luke Castellan is a charming visionary with something to prove. Disillusioned by the gods, whom he perceives as indifferent and ungrateful towards their demigod children, his driving force is a desire to overthrow them and create a world where demigods are free from the shackles of divine manipulation.

Ethan Nakamura is a boy who cannot stop wanting, even when the price is too high. He wants his mother's approval; he wants recognition for the minor gods; he wants victory for the Titan Army, the members of which have become his family. Most of all, he wants his sister to stop being so angry all the time, but she is all he has left and for her, he is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
And the grace of gods
is a grace that comes by violence
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Cast

Rin Nakamura