3 - Familiar

Warning: Contains adult language and sexual content!

-George-

I quickly swoop down and fly through an open window, landing in the lobby of an office building. I turn back into my human form. I give the human receptionist a friendly wave as I pass, standing in front of the elevator. 

"Fucking vampires." She mutters with an eye roll.

Well fuck you too. I sigh and press the button to summon the elevator car. I step inside and press the button to the basement, beside the button is a small paper taped that read: Vampiric Council in Czech. Way to be inconspicuous. 

I remove the bracelet from my wrist as the car is descending, sighing of relief when I feel my human form slowly give way. The skin of my hands turn a grey color. 

"That's better." I say to myself. 

The elevator dings before the double doors push open. I step out, walking down the dim lit hallway. Turning two corners and through a door, I give the solid wooden door a hard knock. A small door shielding a rectangular opening slides open, a pair of red and black eyes stare at me.

"Code word?" 

"Echo." I answer. 

The opening slams shut making me jump. The door opens. The female guide is floating in front of the entryway. She holds her hand out in front of me as a couple superiors walk by roughly holding a screaming vampire. He's struggling under their grip, one superior is holding a gun in his hand.

"That's what happens when you break vampire law." She coldly warns me as she motions me to follow her.

I walk behind the guide as she led me into the council meeting room.

"Master Lazarus. I bring forth George." She announces.

I bow on the floor in front of the council. They give me the signal of relief, and I stand to my feet, my hands folding in front. 

"I was called?" I asked.

"Yes, you were." Master Lazarus starts.

"As you know, you're approved to start the superior process. However, I failed to mention that your first human training is very important to attend. I am informing you that you will attend the human training first and your superior training day will be determined."

He fishes in his pocket for something and sits a bottle of pills down in front of me. 

"Since everyone will start work and human classes soon, I want you all to take one capsule with water at 8 am and you will all sleep for 12 hours. Take them until they're gone. If you're going to be human, you need to change the sleep schedule. For now, please continue to wear the bracelets, only take them off to sleep, feed, and when you are summoned to the Vampiric Council. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

He clears his throat tapping one of the female councils on the arm. She stands and walks from the desk, she hands me a foil blister with a single blue pill in it, along with a bracelet identical to ours. I examine it and look at her.

"This is the pre-test for you, George." She starts, her accent is strong and her fangs glistening in the candle light.

"You are going to show yourself worthy by obedience. We are excusing you for using the resurrection spell without permission by allowing you to completely turn your former familiar. When you arrive back to the manor, you are to chew this tablet but not swallow it's contents. You bite your former familiar on the neck while you are in vampire form. Your former familiar will pass out but will waken. Once he has lost consciousness, put this bracelet on his wrist. All human aggression will be gone. Do you understand?"