1.

Happy reading!!!

What should we call it? First and Khaotung didn't declare themselves as a couple, but they stuck together like stamps. They have been like that for a long time too, but they have a statusless relationship at the moment.

'I don't want to date, right now I have to study.' -Khaotung.

Friend with benefits? No, First couldn't call it that because he and Khaotung didn't have sex.

"What are you going to do after coming back from the extra class?" First asked.

Currently, both of them were in the field, during gym class.

"Sleep in my room until dinner time," replied Khaotung.

Then First would be sleeping with Khaotung later.
Actually, the eleventh graders were supposed to be using the field, but the twelfth graders were still using it. They said there was one last football tournament they were going to have before the busy graduation and college entrance exams.

"After dinner, let's play?"

"Play where..."

The two were so busy chatting that they didn't notice that their senior had mistakenly kicked the ball into the audience seats.
Fortunately, First saw the flying ball and immediately shielded Khaotung with his arm.
Unfortunately, the ball hit First's arm hard. It hurt but he first checked on Khaotung who had hit his head on First shoulder.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Khaotung asked back.

First sighed as he waved his hand. The pain was slowly getting worse, but it would be unmanly for him to whimper in pain right now in front of Khaotung. His mission was to be a real man for his future lover.

"It's okay, it's just a ball." He said, while enduring the pain.

"Are you okay? Ah forgive my friend, he's stupid at playing football."

Khaotung and First turned their heads to the grade twelve student, judging from his armband it was obvious he was the captain of the football team.
Good, he had the responsibility to come apologise to them.

"It's okay," First said, but was still busy shaking his hands.

"Let me see."

Fluke Dithapisit, the twelfth grader who was said to be the most popular in school.
Khaotung had heard of him once in a while, but because he didn't really care, he still didn't recognise Fluke very well.
Judging from how Fluke was examining First's arm at the moment, Khaotung felt no wonder why he was popular.
Nice, handsome, tall, smart, football captain, single too.

"It will have a rash and swelling later, we should treat it immediately for prevention."

First looked at his arm that was held by Fluke, how could it be like that? Because the pain had started to fade somewhat after being gently massaged by Fluke.

"Trust me, I get hit by kickballs a lot." Fluke then forced First to get up from his seat, then asked Khaotung to tell their guardian teacher if First was taken to the infirmary for a while.

"Huh?"

Khaotung looked confused, he was left alone in the audience seat while looking at First who was carried by Fluke, First was seen occasionally turning to Khaotung.
He was actually reluctant, just confused about how to refuse Fluke's invitation.
.
.
.
Khaotung was late coming to the parking lot, he and Louis had a serious conversation in class.
After both of them were in the parking lot, First was seen chatting with Fluke. Fluke also kindly greeted him and Louis, before finally going to the parking lot in front of class twelve.