8.

Happy reading

After returning from rehearsal, First and Khaotung stopped by a caffe that was the same distance to their home.
Finally, the two discussed Fluke as well and Khaotung asked why First didn't reject him right away.
First would do it later when they had free time, today both he and Khaotung had quite a busy schedule. Also, First didn't want to reject Fluke's feelings over the  phone. It was impolite, Fluke just declared his love in person.
He and Fluke would still meet often in the future, he didn't want his football activities to be disturbed by this matter.

"Hey, what an arsehole you are. You're being all lovey-dovey because you want to be seen by phi Fluke?" First was half heartbroken and half happy too after hearing the fact that Khaotung did that kind of thing on the field just to show Fluke that First belonged to him, as well as the weirdos who kept shouting Flukefirst Flukefirst around him.

"What else can I do? I have to do it." Khaotung was still visibly upset by the conversation Fluke and Gawin had had in the toilet earlier that morning.

First should have been angry, Khaotung had not exactly taken it to heart when treating him so sweetly in the field earlier. But for someone who had never received such attention from a loved one it was clear First would not care, he would readily accept any other activities of Khaotung who wanted to show Fluke that First belonged to him.

"It's been a while since we've been like this." What First meant was to have a casual chat with the two of them like this, they drifted away suddenly for no apparent reason after that night.

"My mum also asked if you and I had a fight, she was surprised because I never went to your house to play anymore," First continued.

"Should I stay at your house tonight?"

First looked surprised again, then asked Khaotung not to do anything strange. Even if he stayed at his house, Fluke wouldn't know.

"Why? You're mine."

"You have to be my boyfriend first to claim it."

Khaotung then asked First to declare his love once, but First refused and asked Khaotung to do it because after all, they would end up dating no matter who declared their love first.

"I don't want to," Khaotung said in a slightly high tone.

"You have to do it, I won't do it one more time!"
.
.
.
.
It's late afternoon, time for Khaotung to get ready to go to extra classes. His mum didn't forget to give Khaotung the warmest jacket for him, he said the extra class would end at 9pm anyway, it was very long.

"You're really not going to the extra class?" Khaotung asked from his porch to Marc who was taking his motorbike out of First's yard.

"I told you my mum is coming, he wants to have dinner again." Marc then parked his motorbike and walked over to Khaotung while putting on his helmet.

"You're leaving in the afternoon?" asked Khaotung confused, the meal time was still very long he thought.

"That friend of yours keeps bothering me, I have to find a replacement book soon," Marc replied.

Khaotung said that Marc deserved to be treated like that by Aje, he would also need the book again but Marc broke it instead.
Marc then explained that he would go to various bookstores around Bangkok today to get it, that's because he had already gone to three bookstores in his neighbourhood and school but they said that the book was no longer on sale.

"You should probably get out of town," Khaotung said.

"Are you crazy? How could I-" Marc cursed as he saw his  phone screen filled with Aje's contact names again.