3

Happy reading.

Khaotung had just returned from buying books with Marc.  First actually went to the workshop with Fluke as it turned out, and he wasn't home yet even though it was getting late.

"Thanks, Marc. I'll go straight to my house."

Khaotung got off Marc's motorbike, then went across to his house with Marc still watching him.
This was the first time back after a long time Marc tried not to get too close to Khaotung, he cared about his heart.
It wasn't even 3 hours but Marc felt that stirring again.
The feeling that he might have a chance to be with Khaotung.

Soon there was the sound of First's motorbike from behind Marc's motorbike.
First had just come back, and he also noticed Khaotung's house then turned to Marc.

"You guys just got back?" First asked.

"Em, he spent quite a lot of time at the bookstore."

First nodded his head, then told Marc that Khaotung was like that when he was in the bookstore or library. First and Khaotung seemed to fight more there than at school or home.
Khaotung who likes to enjoy his time and First who is impatient. No idea how these two fell in love.

"You also spent quite some time in the workshop with  phi Fluke."

First shrugged his shoulders, Marc was always like that when he was in the workshop too.

"But I don't have anyone who would get angry because of that."

"Khaotung is angry because I went to the workshop with Phi Fluke?"

This time it was Marc who shrugged his shoulders. "It's just my view."
.
.
.
.

Khaotung was tying his shoelaces when he heard First's motorbike horn.
Khaotung only glanced at it, then picked up his bag and shouted to his mother to say goodbye.

"You had breakfast yet?" First asked as he handed Khaotung his helmet.

"I did," Khaotung replied and got on the motorbike while putting on his helmet.

"I haven't, come with me to eat at the canteen will you?"

"I can't, I have to meet Louis and discuss this Sunday's assignment." After saying that, Khaotung then asked First to immediately start the motorbike because he had received a message that Louis was already at school. But more to the point he didn't want to talk any more with First.
Khaotung's avoidance was certainly felt by First.
How he immediately left the parking lot, even though he usually waited for him to park first and then went to class together.
In the past too Khaotung had an appointment with Joong when he couldn't have breakfast at home, the two of them ended up accompanying First to breakfast while chatting, that too Joong had to be scolded by Khaotung to go to the canteen with him to accompany First.

First actually went to breakfast alone this time in the canteen, he thought about what Marc said yesterday if Khaotung was most likely jealous of him going to the workshop with Fluke.
But First didn't like guessing like that, so he didn't believe that Khaotung was jealous. How could a Khaotung be jealous, before being jealous he should have accepted his love first.

"You're alone."

First raised his head, looking at Fluke who had just come to the canteen and accidentally met First here.

"Khaotung has already eaten, so he doesn't want to go to the canteen with me."

"I always have breakfast here, if you don't have any friends you can tell me."

First just nodded his head then went back to eating with a feeling of resentment towards Khaotung's attitude.
It was to the point that he did not notice that Fluke was currently looking at him lovingly.