5.

Happy reading

Did Khaotung really have to worry? He so believed that First was just looking at him.
After all, why would God make someone like  First have so many admirers? He was even made one of them.
Hell, Khaotung didn't like competing for something that even First's qualities were below his average.
He was lazy, stupid, dumb, and ignorant.
Khaotung was very selfish, from the start it seemed. He doesn't like to share what he's determined will be his (First) but he also doesn't want to give up his dreams.
No, but look at it. It's not even official yet, Khaotung is already having a headache with this love triangle that he don't know where it came from, wouldn't it be better to just make it official? At least Khaotung could use his insulting talent on Fluke who tried to take First from his hands.
Why would an Alpha try to get another Alpha? Khaotung as an Omega was used to being fought over, he was surprised that First was also experiencing it! And he had to fight to keep him.

"If I don't do this, I'll go crazy and have no time to study."

Khaotung entered Khana's family home area with a big smile, not forgetting to greet Khana's aunt who was busy watering flowers in the morning. Marc seemed to still be sleeping, it was his day off and last night he heard Marc staying up until the morning, making out with his motorbike and unloading tools.

After greeting Aunty Khana, Khaotung went straight into the room and looked for First in his room.
Just like how First entered his room without knocking, Khaotung did the same.
There was First who was already awake and even neat, smelling good again.

"Where are you going?" Asked Khaotung with a boba drink in hand, he had just returned from his morning run filled with worries about First and Fluke.

"There's a meeting of football test candidates." First sat back on the bed with Khaotung with the socks he had just taken out of the drawer.

"Too neat to chase the ball." Khaotung replied sarcastically, First even had to use new socks.

"We're meeting, idiot."

First finished putting on his socks then looked at Khaotung who was also looking at him with the sound of Boba being sucked by the owner, sounding noisy because the Boba milk had actually run out.

"What's taking so long?" Khaotung asked.

"I can come back early, why? Do you want to go to the bookstore?"

Khaotung shook his head. "No, I'm stressed so..."

Before Khaotung could finish speaking, First's phone rang loudly. First immediately looked for his phone and picked it up as soon as he found out it was Fluke.

"Oh, Phi. What's wrong?"

'I was just wondering, are you ready?

"I am, why?"

'Why not come straight here?'

First immediately looked at his watch. "It's not meeting time yet, I'll go with Marc."

'But, I don't have anyone here, can you come earlier?'

"Ah, are you lonely?"

Khaotung saw how First asked with hisvsweet little laugh.

"Alright, I'll leave early. Em, buy me a drink."

First then turned back to Khaotung and asked him to continue the conversation. But, Khaotung was already jealous. So he decided to get up from his seat and asked First not to come back earlier than his meeting today. Khaotung said he would only be at home all day today.

"Khao-"

"You're already going to be busier in the future, it's the same with me. So I'm glad that you'll have plenty to do instead of bothering me every hour for 24 hours."
.
.
.
The meeting was quite long as it turned out, but it didn't really matter. Because, this was just a meeting to get to know each other before the first test would be conducted.
The tournament will be held in 3 days, this is the last day the players have free time to gather like this.
First didn't really enjoy this meeting, his thoughts went to Khaotung who he said was currently at home.
He was happy that First had something to do, usually First didn't have any response to Khaotung who had been like that since birth, chasing him away for no reason and then coming to see him as if he missed him.