Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.11

Carrying the shelf back to the room, as soon as the door was closed, Mo Zhiyang couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing while holding the door."Hahahaha, that guy really think that I can purify the power of darkness. Hahaha, I really want 10086 to help him regain his IQ."

"Very happy?" Ryan hugged him from behind. The Little Toffee was so small that it fit into his arms without leaving any gaps.

Mo Zhiyang turned his head and looked up, just enough to see his chin, "I'm very happy, my Ryan."

His soft and sweet tone was like marshmallows wrapping Ryan up. He was so addicted to it that he didn't want to extricate himself. "You are happy, which is really the most wonderful thing in the world."

"Ryan is happy, and so am I." Mo Zhiyang turned around, stood up on tiptoes to face him, wrapped his hands around his neck, and rubbed his face against the exposed skin of his chest."Let's be happy together."

Ryan was stunned for a moment.

Seeing that the time was right, Mo Zhiyang took the opportunity to make a request, "Ryan, can you help me find out who that Charlie is? I always feel weird when I face him."

It's hard to describe this feeling, but Charlie is definitely hostile to him, and it's still the kind of hostility that can be quickly eliminated.

Ryan was so drunk with honey that he patted his chest to confirm, "Of course, as long as it makes you happy, I will definitely do it."

If the system can't handle it, just let him do it, and it will definitely work.

Charles followed the King to the bedroom, but stood at the door and refused to go in.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" The young king was surprised.

"Dear King, I shouldn't occupy your space. This is your bedroom. Please put me somewhere else." Charlie bowed and placed one hand on his chest in a respectful and pious manner.

Originally the King wanted to say something else, but seeing how respectful he was, he couldn't say anything more and asked Kress to lead the person to the other clean and tidy rooms.

"Thank you!" Charlie was very satisfied with this untouched place and bowed to express his thanks.

It was a nice room, although not as big as his own bedroom. The king was very fond of him and responded with a smile, "You're welcome." He wanted to say something else, but he look tired.

Actively asking, "Charlie, are you tired?"

"A little bit." Charlie smiled awkwardly, but he couldn't hide the fatigue in his eyes.

Understanding that he had just woken up, the King also felt that he should not disturb him anymore, and offered, "Then I'll leave first, and you can have a good rest."

"Okay." Charlie lowered his beautiful eyes and bowed to send him away.

When he heard the door slam shut, the gentle smile on his face disappeared, replaced by anger and madness.

"Why, why after I came back with all my life, you already had other envoys. I thought I was your only one, but I am not at all."

Too much depression and too much anger made Charlie's eyes red and his hands clenched into fists, "Lie to me, you are lying to me!"

Since Ryan promised Little Toffee, of course he would do it. He immediately asked the crow messenger to collect information. The news must be obtained the next morning.

For a moment, the whole world turned upside down, searching for a man named Charlie.

The next day, Mo Zhiyang's biological clock had become accustomed to the routine here. He didn't need to scream, so he got up on time to wash up, drink a glass of milk and go to pray.