03

↳✧ 𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 ;  』
tristan dugray
an envysonder production

──────· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"the drama in chilton is kinda crazy right now" kiana tells lane, sipping her coffee.

"yeah, apparently james cheated on betty with augustine" rory adds. lanes eyes were wide in disbelief

"well what did betty do- how did she even find out" lane asks, eager to hear more.

"well according to augustine, she never knew james and betty were together so she told betty as soon as she found out" rory answers.

"betty wasn't to happy about it though but i think she understood her situation." kiana says, getting up to throw her empty coffee cup away.

"wow. now i wanna move to chilton so i get front row seats to this drama" lane says, chuckling slightly.

"if you come to chilton, paris will try to make your experience as terrible as it can possibly be" rory tells her.

"speaking of chilton, i think its time to get to school rory. see you after school lane!" kiana says. the girls hug their friend then pick up their bags.

"bye guys. be safe" lane says, the 2 waving at her as they exit the diner.

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

"i really think im gonna get an A on this test." rory says. she grabs her book out of her locker and shows kiana all the studying she had done.

"wow. and i thought i studied hard" kiana responds, getting her books out her locker.

"don't worry, we're smart girls. we'll pass" she reassures her friend.

"you guys may pass but you won't get the highest score" tristan says from behind them.

"is that a challenge?" kiana asks, scoffing.

"yeah it is. i'm ready to redeem myself after the debate last week"

"okay fine. may the best student win" she tells him just as the bell rings.

"good luck" he says to her as he walks off.

"so you and tristan?" rory asks, raising an eyebrow. she's had her suspicions about how her friend feels about tristan dugray but she's never had proof to confront her about it.

"are mortal enemies who hate eachother deep in their bones" kiana replies, dodging eye contact.

"you're in denial. anyways, we've got a class to go to" she says, making kiana roll her eyes and follow on behind her.

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

kiana, madeline, rory, and louise found themselves chatting in the hallway. they were discussing the english test they'd just had, sharing what they'd got for each question.

"that test was easier than i thought it'd be" rory tells them.

"yeah, i'm definitely getting a higher score than tristan" kiana says, the other 3 girls giving eachother a look.