04

↳✧ 𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 ; 』
tristan dugray
an envysonder production

──────· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

a/n: alot of dialogue in this first scene !!!

for the next few weeks, kiana didn't speak to tristan at all. she ended up finishing the project herself to avoid the awkwardness.

on the other hand, tristan missed her dearly. he'd regretted what he did and wish he could go back and not ruin everything between them. they'd finally got to a good point where they were friends and he messed it up.

since he wanted to apologise, he decided to take a 45 minute bus to her town.

IN STARS HOLLOW
as tristan walked around, he tried to look for the familiar face. he decided to go to luke's since she told him it was her favourite place.

with each step towards the building, his anxiousness grew. as he entered the cozy cafe, the warm air hit him. his eyes scanned the room, searching for her. and then, there it was, a sight that struck him like a lightning bolt.

there she was, sitting at a table, laughing and smiling, but not with him. instead, she was with another boy, a dark haired boy. their chemistry was clear in the way they leaned in closely towards each other.

the sight of them pierced through tristan's heart however, tristan still wanted to approach her when the boy got up to go to the counter.

"tristan what are you doing here?" kiana asks. she had a frown on her face, looking between tristan and the boy she was with.

"i'm here to apologise, i-" tristan gets cut off by someone tapping his shoulder .

"y'know, we haven't met" the boy says, standing infront of him. by this point, they're stood in the corner of luke's facing eachother.

"no, we haven't. i'm tristan" the blonde says, smugly smirking.

"ah, yes we have" the boy says causing tristan to raise an eyebrow.

"what are you talking about?" he asks.

"kiana's mentioned you" the boy tells him. tristan becomes increasingly intrigued and starts to wonder if kiana had missed him too.

"oh yeah?" tristan questions. he tilts his head and quickly looks at kiana before looking back at the boy in front of him.

"yeah. i wouldn't get too excited about it though" the boy defensively states. instead of feeling down, tristan decides to act sarcastic.

"why did she say something mean?" he asks the dark haired boy.

"she said you're a jackass" he retorts. kiana sits, covering her face trying to avoid the drama unfolding infront of everyone.

"really?" tristan questions with a playful smirk.

"actually no, kiana doesn't use words like that. i embellished a little" the boy responds with his arms folded.