06

↳✧ 𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 ;  』
tristan dugray
an envysonder production

not me lying to yall about updating 😭 i'm so sorryy guys here you go <33

──────· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"are you going to the winter formal?" rory asks kiana. she's laid on her bed while kiana sits at her makeup table, fixing her makeup.

"well now that i'm dating jess maybe. but he isnt fond of formals and balls and dances, things like those." kiana tells her, rory's head shooting up when she hears the name jess.

"you're going with jess?" rory questions.

"well yeah if he wants to i guess" kiana replies, looking back at the girl.

rory raises an eyebrow but drops it before smiling.

"okay, you go with jess and i go with dean. it can be like a double date" she says, pulling out her phone to text someone

tristan dugray.

she's going to the formal with jess

you said you would get them to break up

tristan, they're too cute together i don't think anything would break them up

listen, i really need you to do whatever it takes them to break up

i don't understand why you want me to do this

you just have to trust me when i say jess is not a good person. he has a bad past and it will all be revealed soon

okay. whatever you say i guess..

"you texting dean?" kiana asks her, jumping on the bed to sit next to her.

"no- its just um my mom. she wants to know where i am" rory stutters. kiana gives her a look, suspecting something but she chooses to ignore it.

"alright. well my dads ordering pizza soo...." kiana continues to speak but rory's mind trails off into an endless spiral of thoughts.

what did tristan mean when he said jess is a bad person? what's gonna be revealed? how bad could he possibly be?

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

"so you're dating that mariano kid huh?" tristan asks kiana, startling her as she slams her locker shut.

"tristan just go away" kiana replies, avoiding eye contact with him. he remains focused on her as she puts her books into her bag.

"i don't think you know him as well as i do kiana. he isn't a good person" tristan tells her causing her head to shoot up and look at him.

"i don't think you have the right to tell me when a good person is and as far as i'm concerned, my relationship is none of your business tristan.' the dark haired girl states as the blonde steps back, folding his arms.