[00.]

𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑴𝑬, 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝒁𝒀.

JAMES DAVIES has proven himself to the community of Birmingham to be the most illustrious dealer of horses. His horses have been proven to win races without much fault or malice. It raked in enough money for himself and his daughter, June, to start a life together outside the city of Small Heath where he hailed from and she was brought into the world. According to James, it gave the young girl a fighting chance.

JUNE DAVIES could be explained as the perfect daughter. Her and James bonded over horses they had raised one by one together, either selling them off to numerous bidders or keeping them to have as their own. It isn't until James goes missing that it seems her world becomes an array of misery. She experiences the lonely, dull ache of what it's like to be alone.

THOMAS SHELBY had learned the inner workings of James Davies a few races back and purely had only gotten horses from the man. They had a deal - sell to no one else and always be available. Everyone made income with this plan. However, when James goes missing, this creates quite the problem for Tommy and an even bigger problem for Miss Davies herself.

introducing...

Bridget Regan as June Davies

Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby

Kim Coates as James Davies

All other characters within the show portrayed as themselves

** any other original characters will be added to this page as this book is a work in progress.

𝑰𝑭 𝑰𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺𝑵'𝑻, 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑰𝑵'𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑻 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own any of the characters besides the original ideas about the Davies. All other ideas belong to the show itself, Peaky Blinders. I'm writing this purely as a fan of their work. This will be loosely based along the show but however I have/had every intention of making this an AU, to better help with my writing technique. It will include mature tones because let's remember, they are the Peaky Blinders. Please be aware of this as you read. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I do writing it. Please, don't forget to vote and comment where you can! All feedback is appreciated.