SEQUEL!!!!!!!

Hey readers, thanks for being so patient with me for making the second book. It is soon time for the second book. And I just want to say it will probably not be as good as my first but I am still happy with where I am going with this. If anyone wants to give me a few ideas as to what they want to read in the new book, comment below or message me and if I really like it and can fit it in with my outline then I will give you credit to that/those chapters!!! I really hope you all could give me one idea at least and thank you for waiting for about two months. Here is the prologue to Is It Too Late ~ Sequel To Broken Until I Found You.

In the world of Sabrina Anne Lynn Carpenter, things are finally starting to go right. She is recording her new album, having a song with her best friend, she's famous, and still has her family and friends with her every step of the way. And things between Bradley and Sabrina are going great. Everything was going great, until something big came up. This puts Bradley and Sabrina's relationship to the test, and believe me when I say this. It might be not as simple as yes or no. Will this huge thing break Brabrina? Sabrina? Or will the power of family, friends, and most importantly love save everything and everyone?

So I hope you all like the prologue and are very excited for the book to come out. It should come out in the next few weeks. I hope you all comment something you want to see in this new book. I am sorry if I can't fit it in with my new book but I will try to fit in as many as I possibly can. And by the way, give props to Taby_1084. She gave me the great idea for this book and without her I probably wouldn't be posting this for a few more weeks. I also would like for you guys to make a cover picture for the new book and I will pick the one I feel will go best with the book. Send them to me in my message please.  Thank you all and stay cool! :)