The Moon And It's Sun ; ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹

____________________________________________

WARNINGS and tw for the upcoming events that will happen in later chapters in the story :P

Obsessive behavior

Unhealthy relationships 

Child abuse

Gore

Explicit / lewd

Abuse

Murder

Very yandere-ish / yandere behavior

Manipulation

Guilt tripping

Sexual harassment

Gaslighting

Cannibalism

Child murder

I'm honestly questioning why I'd plan that but it's for lore babes... —💥💥💥

And also you are NOT Dream meaning you are not Nightmare's sibling okay? I do not support incest. That's an incredibly big ick to me so don't come to me saying I'm a proshitter because this is not Dream but it's you, you're just in Dream's position.

The sun was shined bright upon the glistening apples,  a galactic black apple that seems to be pure black at first but taking a second glance and to observe it you would find it having glittering sparkles that ever once shine before hiding again that was only one half of the tree while the other half was gold. It's golden like apples shined brightly, it was beautiful just like the galactic apple except the golden apple did not glitter like the black one. It shined so blinding bright as the suns rays landed on its surface...

Nim was dying. She was dying with a bleeding chest and a duty that was still yet being done and it would not remain unfinished not on her watch, no. She knew if she died, the tree of feelings would have no one to protect it leaving it's apples to be stolen and for the world to burn in chaos and with Corruption or Ascension. Thus she quickly created a solution.