[106] 27 Normal Draws!

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, host, for completing the task 'Hunting Moment III: Hunt and kill 1000 level 3 monsters.' Progress : 1000/1000 Reward : Normal Gacha Draw *15!]

The system's prompt sounded, bringing August back to his senses from the monster slaughter.

Glancing at the system, he saw that the task was completed. He had killed a thousand monsters today alone.

All three hunting tasks for the third stage were completed in one day.

This meant that August now had a total of twenty-seven normal draws.

Although he was still nine-tenths away from the character who killed ten thousand monsters, one had to take it one step at a time, one day at a time.

Today, he had reached a thousand kills in the afternoon alone. So, at least in ten days, and if things went well, it wouldn't take much longer to complete.

Extinguishing the water candle and eliminating the remaining monsters, August concluded his activities for the day.

Immersed in the slaughter, his body was stained red with monster blood. August himself looked a bit disheveled.

Entering the inner world, he took off his clothes, bathed in the river's water, and then changed into clean clothes, feeling refreshed.

Opening the system panel, August's face was filled with excitement as he looked at the whopping 27 draw attempts.

Twenty-seven draw attempts, even if he was unlucky, he should get something good a few times.

As a gambling enthusiast, August immediately started the draw.

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Sprite *100!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining weapon: Zanpakuto - Hyorinmaru!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining skill: Hadō #90 - Kurohitsugi!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining skill: Observation Haki!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining skill: Conqueror Haki!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Noodles *100!]

August's face had turned iron-blue by now. Twenty-seven times, a full twenty-seven times, and only four draws were not consumables.

One Zanpakuto, one Hado spell, and two Haki skills. While all were good gains, considering the harvest from twenty-seven draws, only four were non-consumables.

August was on the verge of going mad. He didn't want to open a snack and beverage shop. Why was the system giving him so many of these?

This was definitely the system targeting him. He absolutely refused to admit that he was unlucky.

*ROOOOOAR!*

Suddenly, at this moment, the ground shook violently.

A massive black bear rushed out from the rocky wall, exuding a violent aura all over its body.

The black bear, an enhanced species of the monster bear, was also an extremely rare monster. And now, August had encountered it.

At the first moment of appearance, as if having a target locked, it charged straight toward August.