2 =Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome as in Bad boy or Play boy!

A/n

Hi guys, if you are reading this,, Thank you, and you are so tough!! haha!! i love you already!! i know that the previous chapter doesn't make sense, but here's the next chap.. hoping to make things clearer!! Hotdamn!! thanks guys,..

Your the awesome among 'em all.. :)

chap 2 : Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome as in Bad boy or Play boy!

Elise pov

okay 18 dollars in total.. the cashier told me..
I'm here in Wal-Mart buying stuffs that my mom told me to..

Hey Elise!! Someone called me.

Oh hey Carl.. I replied frowning, confuse why he called me.. well Carl and I are not really close that's why it's weird. The last time we talked was since when... whatever.. I sometimes see him but its just that...

What does this guy needs now? I ask myself..

I need to talk to you for a minute.. Carl said,. Realizing I was in deep thought..

Ah huh, I got that part but why? I ask him suspiciously..

Come on,. Is it illegal to talk with someone like you,awesome and all? He smirk..

What the fudge is he talking about, and I know I'm really awesome but that's not the point,is it?

Bull!! Spill!! Now!!! I irritatingly told him!!

Hmm.. someones eager!! He told me.

Yeah! ,and you my friend is wasting my time.. bye bye..

As I walk away from him,. Carl call me again and I stop, ready to shout at him... As I open my mouth he's giving me a piece of paper..

Wh-aat's that?? I ask him confuse and frowning..

Gosh woman, it's a paper what else? He said matter of factly..

Gritting my teeth,and relaxing..
I know, what I mean is, what am I suppose to do with that?

I want to strangle him I promise,what am I? A moron? Jerk!!

Carl sigh then said.. it's for you, read it! You know how to read right? Being studious and all.. He said with hints of sarcasm..

Of course!! I know! I snapped..
who is this from mister? I ask nicely while opening the letter but deep inside I really want to strangle him.. why am I talking with him by the way.. oh he talked to me first... then my jaw dropped or maybe it formed an O,I don't know..

This is a freaking love letter..
I think I'm over reacting and hyperventilating.. but its weird..

This is a love letter!! You gave me a love letter! I frustratingly accused him!

Yeah.. He smiles while smirking.. Is that even possible.. This nerve of a guy could smile and I'm frustrated inside..

Are you hitting on me?

Ahm.. Elise about the letter..

Do you like me? Carl thanks but I.. I...

Elise.. the letter...

Why are you giving me a letter, you practically doesn't know me..I thought we already you know..

I think I'm mumbling now..

Ellliiissseeee!!! He shout..

Whaaatt!

About the letter, it's not from me,not mine..

Oh.. okay, from who then??

He chuckles.. From him, that guy Elise, is my friend..

And I saw him, the guy who gave me a freaking love letter.. He doesn't look familiar, he doesn't even looking at me.. Are they serious? Or is this a joke..

He is very handsome. No, that can't be right, he is Tall, Dark and Handsome with piercing blue eyes, and a gorgeous body! But he has this bad boy aura,. And with looks like that, I bet he's a play boy too..

I see.. I quietly said, wasn't sure what to think..
Then hurriedly ran off without saying good bye...

A/n

Waaah,. I'm really bad at this.. haha,.I find it hard to put my concept into words.. haaay.. but I'll try it again and again..

Thanks for viewing,or whatever..

=thedorkdamsel