4=no can do, but let's try..

That's her, the reason why I'm feeling STUPID..

I looked at Carl and he looked like shocked, pale and wide eyed.. yeah he's that's kind of weird..

Hh--eeerr??? He stammered..

Yeah, she's a beaut right? So,  do you know her?

Yyyeaah.. she's one of my childhood friends..

Reallyyy?? Great, so would you introduce me? You know being you childhood friends and all..  I sounded like a five year old waiting for Santa but I'm excited and I don't fucking care..

Wow that's a first time, the mighty Alex needs my help to get a girl..

Shut up, so... what are you waiting? Introduce us then you can play or do whatever you want to do.. I guess..

No, I couldn't introduce you,. Yes were childhood friends but we aren't that close anymore, were practically strangers now, she's closer to those who are living on the other block of the village though.. Carl told me smartly..

Well Mr smarty ass,, what's her name??

Elise.. Elise Del Moral,. And no can do, she doesn't like boys like you..

I raised my eyebrow, then smirk.  Tell me something about her then I guess I'll just try my luck..

A/n

Hi guys, thanks for reading this story,.. anyway, do you think Carl has some secret? I think he's hiding something.. :P

Its my oath taking tomorrow!! Yey!!

Anyway, thanks guys really,. Knowing that there are people who actually reading this makes me feel so happy..

Thanks for being kind.. love love love u all.. :)