☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟐, ❝late boy❝

chapter two

chapter two .
⤷ ❝LATE BOY❝

irl...

irl .
__________________________________

chris rummaged through every inch of the couch that was standing in the living room of his and his brothers mansion and in this precise moment, he was throwing every pillow to the floor on the frantic search for his wallet behind the cushions. he stuck his hand into every part of it.
"i can't believe i'm going to be late on the first training" chris exclaimed as he tugged at the ends of his hair.

he then got on his knees and peeked under the couch and with his hope going through the roof, when he saw that it wasn't there, it was completely crushed and the frown returned to his face. as a last resort, he decided to ask his brothers for help. "matt!, nick!" he exclaimed while he walked towards the kitchen, where he knew his brothers were eating breakfast, right now.

he snapped the kitchen door open. "have any of you two seen my wallet somewhere" he said as he rummaged through all the counters and drawers. he opened them, turned everything around and when he didn't find anything, he closed them again. matt, who was eating his cereal, stopped his spoon in mid air. "why do you need it?" he asked.

chris' head snapped towards him. "i need my ID for them to let me in, since it's my first training of the season and no one knows who i am yet" he said. nick the other brother, was still way too busy eating his toast, to even care about the current conversation that was going on.

when matt shrugged his shoulders, that was chris' last drop. "fuck!" chris yelled, slamming the last drawer shut with his full force. he looked at his brothers frantically. "what am i supposed to do now, they won't let me in without an ID" he said.

nick looked up at him. "what are you looking for again?" he asked having completely ignored the last full conversation, his mouth still filled with food and his tone way to calm for chris' sake. "my goddamn wallet, i've said this before, i need my ID!" he yelled again. nick gulbed down the rest of his food and shot him a look, before he pointed to the door. "i saw it, on the living room, right next to the tv on the entertainment center and next time don't talk to me like that" he warned his brother pointing a finger in his face.