☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟒, ❝B❝

chapter four

chapter four .
⤷ ❝B❝

irl...

irl .
__________________________________

training was now finally done, and every player had left the field to go to the changing room. bianca, sage and alessia were waiting for patrick by the entrance, and they had been for a few minutes, but biance knew her brother very well, so she knew that he was going to take a while to get ready.

she was talking to her friends and she seemed excited from afar. but then, when she felt a touch on her shoulder, she jumped around and looked at the person who'd just touched her and when she saw the face of that person she knew all to well, she immediately hugged him. he didn't hesitate before hugging back.

the dark voice was the first one to speak up. "i see you're back from vacation" the guy said. she slowly backed out of the hug and looked at him, crossing her arms. "i know you missed me trav" bianca said, a smirk on her lips.

he rubbed her hair with his fist. "i actually didn't, because you're soo annoying" travis said while he stretched out the word so. he emphasized his feelings with a small eye roll, but she knew he was joking.

travis was patricks absolute besfriend and he has been, ever since patrick started playing for the kansas city chiefs.

bianca also rolled her eyes and got up on her tip toes, due to the height difference, before she whispered something into his ear. "liar" was all she said and he pushed her back slowly, making her take two steps back carefully. still, the smile stayed on both faces.

she was about to continue the conversation, seen as she wanted to talk to travis more because she hadn't seen him in a month, but another voice, this time one she didn't recognize, interrupted her. "good training travis" the voice spoke and she didn't hesitate before looking behind travis. but the face she was met with, was something she wasn't really expecting, because she was met with a, what she actually thought to be a, very good looking guy.