☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟓, ❝brother & sister reunion ❝

chapter five

chapter five .
⤷ ❝BROTHER & SISTER REUNION❝

irl, social media...

irl .
__________________________________

bianca held her hands together behind her back, as she swung side to side slightly. she was walking in direction of her friends, with a pep in the step and a proud smile on her face.

after what had happened with the last boy that she was in the talking of a relationship with, bianca mahomes never thought that she'd find happiness within love ever again. but the talk with late boy, was making her feel confident again. confident that maybe she was on the right track again.

she joined her friends, doing what she always did to the girls, putting both her arms around the shoulders of each friend. alessia and sage snuggled closer to her while they were both still talking to travis.

bianca tried to catch up to the conversation, so she listened intently to what travis was telling them, but she couldn't even concentrate on his words for a whole minute, before she heard the voice of her brother.

patrick, who'd just left the stadium, let his bag fall to the ground at the sight of his little sister, there, in the flesh, after he believed her to still be on vacation. "bianca?" he whispered.

bianca's body snapped around as she looked at patrick and couldn't help but smile, with tears already forming in her eyes. she hadn't seen him in a whole month, that, being the longest they had ever gone without seeing each other.

he threw his arms open, and she ran to him, her arms open aswell. she jumped into his arms as soon as she reached him and his hands snapped closed behind her head.