☾ 𝟎𝟎𝟑, ❝gifts❝

chapter three

chapter three .
⤷ ❝GIFTS❝

irl...

irl .
__________________________________

bianca and her girls were sitting on the bleachers, watching the boys from the chiefs train very hard for this years' superbowl. they had been watching them for an hour and now it was finally time for their break. since the girls weren't allowed to go down to the field while the boys were on break, only when the training was completely done, they decided to exchange the gifts they had bought, now.

after a long fight with the guard that was standing at the entrance, to get in, bianca had to pull something she usually didn't like doing. but she knew better, she knew how to use it when it was needed. so, today, for the first time in a while, she pulled the mahomes card for her own selfish benefits.

the guard stopped them at the entrance. "hello to you three" he said looking at the three of them confused. the three girls simply nodded back, hoping that they could just pass by him and enter the stadium to surprise patrick.

but, apparently the guard didn't think so. he took a step to the side, so that he was now standing in front of the three, blocking their entrance. "where do you ladies think you're going?" he asked, looking down at them with judgement plastered on his face, clear as day.

bianca simply rolled her eyes, putting a hand up. "i got this, girls" she said with an arrogant tone in her voice, to let her friends know that she was taking care of the situation. she extended her hand for the guard to shake. "hey you," she said with a very disgusted and clearly fake, smile. "my name's bianca, what's yours?" she asked him as nicely as she could and when the guard went to shake her hand, which was exactly what she wanted him to do, she took it back immediately, leaving him hanging.