7.

I was trying to fall asleep, but my mind just had it in for me. I couldn't stop thinking about Paul. Why did he have to be so rude? I mean, he's not bad looking or anything. To be honest, I kind of thought he was cute. I obviously couldn't let other people know that, I mean, he's supposed to be my rival. We're the same age, in the same car, so we were destined to be pinned against each other. Although I do sort of want to get along with him, I can't back down from a fight. Whether that means we hate each other for another day or the rest of our lives, I won't throw in the towel. What kind of competitor would I be if I gave up?

Somehow I woke up to my alarm, what a miracle. It was finally Saturday, meaning it was time for the feature race. It was supposed to be slighty colder today, so I grabbed a Prema jacket and some jean shorts. I would be changing into my race suit not long after I got to the building, so I didn't really care. I walked over to my bathroom and put on some light makeup before going downstairs.

"Dino, why are you wearing a tank top? It's March in Bahrain." I asked him, visibly confused. "It's not that cold Maja, stop acting so responsible." He sassed back to me. I scoffed and made us each some toast. "Eat up bro, we've got a hell of a day ahead of us."

As we pulled into the parking lot, I grabbed my things. "Last one to the Prema building's a rotten egg!" I screamed, already having my hand on the door. "HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR MAJA!!" He yelled as I made a run for it. "EAT MY DUST DINO!" I replied. "And there they go again." Said Nicola Lacorte in the background for the Prema video.

Me and Dino were warming up for the race when Nicola came out of the trailer. "Just so you know, we got your little race on camera." He sneakily whispered. "Why are you even in Bahrain right now, Nico? F4 doesn't start until April!" I giggled. "Nothin much, just thought I'd tag along." He replied. He joined in on some of the exercises and stretched with me.

"This is why you're my favorite, Nico." I said, leaving all of the other drivers around looking offended. "What? She never lies!" He exclaimed. "Well, never say never Nico. She said I was her favorite once as well." Mick turned around to say. "No one asked you, Mick! Go back to the Mercedes garage! And don't forget to tell Odelia to come see me." I said, waving him off. "If you want me to do stuff for ya Maja, you gotta be nice to me first." I mocked him and turned around. "You know, Maja, someday someone's not gonna realize that you're just joking." Paul said as he walked by, smacking my head in the process. "You know, Paul, someday someone's gonna think you're just rude and immature. I hope that day hits you as hard as you just hit me."

--

Here's a short chapter. Not my best work, but I'm tired and sleep deprived so there's that. I don't have much planned for tomorrows chapter so I should be able to get that out earlier in the day. I mean, a bad chapter's better than no chapter, right?