Chapter 6

Marshall immediately jumped off of me and smoothed out his clothing. "They're here." He started laughing to himself, and it caused me to laugh too.

I got up pretty fast as well, and he turned to me. "Can you imagine if they caught us? Shit."

I smirked. "They would've been so confused." I continued laughing, and as he walked toward the doors, I took one more look at what I was wearing. I was comfortable with it before.. but then I thought: What if they think we did stuff?

"Marshall!" I yelled a little too loudly. I guess it startled him because he turned back around fast. "I can't wear this." I motioned toward my body.

"Why not?" Confusion was all over his face, and he seemed a little defensive about it.

"If your girls see me wearing your clothes, they're going to think we did stuff."

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. "We kinda did.."

"Yeah but," I couldn't even think of the words to say. ".. we didn't do stuff. And they're going to think we did if they see me in your clothes."

"Well, go change back into your clothes from last night, and then we can stop by your house later. They didn't see you last night so they won't know a difference. Hurry, I'll wait."

I sprinted back into the bathroom and changed as fast as I possibly could, and within a matter of seconds, I was out of the bathroom, and Marshall was eyeing me all the while.

"Fuck, how'd you do that?"

"Importance makes me do things a little quicker, I guess." I smiled, and I followed him down the hallway, and we stopped right at the top of the stairs.

"They'll love you. Remember that." He had his hands on both arms, as if he was trying to get those words through my head. They'll love you. He leaned in and quickly kissed my forehead, then proceeded to walk down the stairs. I heard a faint "Dad?" being called, and he answered with an, "I'm coming."

All three girls were in the kitchen, and Marshall had already made his way in, hugging and kissing each one. I slowly walked in behind him, and Whitney was the first to lay eyes on me.

Here we go..

"Oh, my gosh," She started, covering her mouth with her hands. "Tori!" She ran to me and wrapped her arms around my body, obviously full of excitement. I hugged her back with equal enthusiasm, and soon enough, Hailie was even running to me, which surprised me. I removed one arm from Whitney and used it to hug both girls at the same time.

"It's you!" Whitney was practically screaming, and I was honestly just as excited to meet them as they were to meet me.

I laughed. "It's you!" Hailie soon enough got her own hug, and I looked over at Alaina, who was smiling so big. Her and I are both 22, and that's just another thing we have in common.

"Oh, my gosh," She walked toward me and took me in an embrace, and it honestly felt like she was a long lost friend that I haven't seen in forever.

And, eventually, as the morning went on, all four of us were at the island in deep conversation about absolutely nothing. We talked about everything we could possibly think of, including my reason for being here with their dad, and other things as well. It felt right, and it was much easier than I ever expected.

It was fucking easy.

Marshall had decided to leave us alone, and he ascended upstairs into the long hallway, not giving us any clue as to where he possibly went. I had excused myself from the kitchen, and was on a mission to find him.