Chapter 1: The prank

One day at Starr Park, Grom woke up from his bed and started the day. He prepared his walkie talkie and put on his clothes and get ready to brawl. On his way, he saw his friend Ash sweeping the castle like he normally does.

Grom: Hey Ash!

Ash: Not now Grom, I'm sweeping. Or don't you see?

Grom: Oh sorry- I just wanted to say good morning. Since it's a new day. And I just asked if we can go play a match-

Ash: Then same to you, now, can you let me please clean already?

Grom: Yeah yeah.. I'll go now..

Grom went out of the castle to enjoy the day. But he felt a bit lonely since Ash was always busy. Ash didn't had time to be at any match. Every day sweeping.. He didn't had time to spend time with his friend, his boyfriend or anybody lately. Grom went to take a walk but he heard something from the trash cans.

Grom: Huh...?

He went to check and then a monster popped out to scare Grom.

Chester: BOO!

Grom: AAAAAAHHH!!!

Chester took off his mask and laughed at Grom by falling into the prank.

Chester: Hahahaha! Gotcha!

Grom: WHY CHESTER?! WHY?!

Chester: Hah. Sorry Grom. Just testing out! and you really fell for it!

Grom: It's not funny!

Chester than had a great idea for Grom.

Chester: Not funny? I'll show you that it is. *takes his mask off his head and gives it to Grom* Try to prank anyone with the mask.

Grom: What..?! I don't think it's a good idea-

Chester: Oh come on! Try it out with anyone! Try it with Ash for example!

Grom was worried and scared at the same time after hearing that.

Grom: Ash..? But won't he get mad at me..?

Chester laughs after hearing that.

Chester: He will! But not enough with you since you are his best friend for a long time! Haha!

Grom: I... I guess I would try... <:(

Chester: I promise you nothing bad will happen. He's not gonna get a heart attack and die or something! And when you do it, tell me how it went! ^^

So Grom without a second thought he went back to the castle where Ash was to prank him with a jumpscare. Grom hid behind a corner to prepare the prank when Ash was at the perfect spot. But he was still thinking if Ash was gonna get mad.

Grom: 💭 What will Ash say to me...?! This will be worse than a child trying to hug me...! If I don't do it, how do I tell it to Chester?! I'm bad at lying! *sigh* I guess I have no other choice...

Grom went to his first time to be brave...

Ash: *sweeping the floor and passes to the corner where Grom is*

Then without a second thought, Grom prepared the prank to scare Ash.

Grom: Hey Ash...

Ash: Huh?

Ash looks behind and when he did, Grom immediately jumpscared him with the mask.

Grom: OOGA BOOGA!

Ash: AAAAAAAHHHH!!

Ash falls to the ground and faints from the jumpscare. And as Grom takes off the mask, he realized that Pranking is... kinda funny.

Grom: Holy.. Cow..! Haha! That was funny! Chester was right! Pranking is kinda funny! Haha! Heh.. Sorry Ash..! Just.. Trying to test out! You can get up now.

Ash didn't reply or move any muscle. Which made Grom a little confused.

Grom: Umm... Ash...?

Grom's feeling started to go from confused to fear.

Grom: Ash..?! ASH?! ASH WAKE UP!!

Grom takes off the mask and checks on Ash's body. And realizes that he wasn't breathing... He quickly realized that he killed Ash by a heart attack.

Grom: Oh... No... WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I KILLED ASH..!!

Grom was too scared to show what happened to him so he picked up his body and took it to the graveyard, picked up a shovel and started to dig up a hole to bury Ash's body. After digging the hole, he threw Ash's body into it and started covering it with dirt.

Grom: I'm sorry Ash... I'm very very sorry for what I have done... But I can't let any brawler know what happened...

After completely burying his body, to remember him, Grom picked up a flower and put it on Ash's grave...

Grom: What will they say about Ash when they realized Ash is gone...?! I can't let them know about this...!

Grom left the graveyard worried and scared about if they caught him of what he has done... But he didn't knew what else was gonna happen...

End of chapter 1.