Chapter 4: Rusty Revenge

It already has been days since the incident and Grom was already tired of it. He had to get rid of the body as fast as possible. At night, he decided to get up and grab the shovel to dig up the grave to pick up the body.

Grom: I'm not letting anyone know about this... I have to get rid of the body...

He goes to the graveyard and goes where Ash's body was to start digging the grave. And as he was starting, he felt that what he was doing is wrong.

Grom: But... This is wrong... Very wrong... Hiding your actions and removing the proof... This is very bad...

He was about to give up but then someone spoke out his name is a scared tone.

Chester: G-Grom...?

Grom realized it was Chester and he heard everything and he's seeing what he's doing.

Grom: Ohhh.. Um..

He turns around and sees Chester with a worried face.

Chester: What's up with this...?

Grom: L-Look... I can explain...!

Chester saw that Grom was hiding something from the graveyard. Everything makes sence now. His actions after Ash disappeared, he shovel, the grave... Everything connects together...

Chester: You... Killed... Ash...?!

Grom was exhausted and worried about the situation. He couldn't think of any lie. He starts to tear up for what he has done.

Grom: I'M SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEANT TO KILL HIM!! I JUMPSCARED HIM LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO DO BUT I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE HIM A HEART ATTACK AND KILLED HIM!! I WAS TOO SCARED AND I HID THE BODY!! I'M SORRY!!!!

Chester: Calm down! Calm down!

Chester understood Grom didn't meant to kill Ash on purpose.

Chester: Come on just calm down! Why didn't you told it to Tara?!

Grom: I COULDN'T FIND HER ANYWHERE AND SHE WOULD LITERALLY BE MAD AT ME FOR DOING SO!!

Chester: She just could revive him with her spells! Dumb##s!

Grom stopped crying a little after hearing that.

Grom: Wait... She can revive him?!

Chester: Exactly! She could have just revived Ash!

Grom: Oh why am I so stupid?!

Chester: Grom, let's just do this fast. Dig up the grave, pick up Ash and we will take him to Tara's bazaar so Tara can revive him.

Grom: *sighs* Okay....

Grom starts digging the grave but after digging up, he realizes the body isn't there.

Grom: Huh?! Where is he?!?!

Chester: Wha- What do you mean he's not there?!

Grom: I BURIED HIM HERE!!

Both were confused but also scared. Not knowing where Ash's body was. But then they hear some groanings behind.

Chester: What... Are those... Groanings...?!

Grom: ?!?!

They turn around and see Ash as a bloodlust zombie.

Ash: Hello boys...

Grom: OH NO..!! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!

Chester: WHAT THE FU- WHY IS HE A ZOMBIE?!?!

Ash: Enough talking... Grom... You ruined my whole life... And it's all your fault...