Chapter 3: Clues and remorse

The incident in Grom's memories were going worse. He couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare he had. There was no way that he could get rid of this since he knows he has all the fault in this situation. Not even sleeping will help. Grom still tried to forget about it but it's no use. He always feels like Ash in no time he will come from the grave and take revenge on him. So he had to burn the body without anybody knowing. But first, he had to find somewhere perfect to do that.

Grom: 💭If I can't get rid of the incident of my mind... I have to burn the evidence...! But how..?! I must find a way to do it without anyone knowing...!

He goes to the Brawliwood theatre to find any fire place hidden. But without getting noticed about it. Lola, Gray and Mico saw him looking around nervously and that made them question about him.

Lola: Huh? What is he looking at?

Mico: No idea. Should we ask?

Lola: There's only one way to find out.

The cinema trio went up to Grom to ask why he was searching around the cinema nervously.

Mico: Yo Grom?

Grom: Huh..? Oh hello..!

Lola: Are you feeling okay? You seem to look a bit nervous while trying to search something.

Grom: Uh! Umm.. Nothing! Nothing at all..! I'm okay..!

Gray: 🤨❓

Mico: You sure? You're sweating man.

Grom: I'm definetly okay..!

Lola: 💭Odd... Very odd...

Then a very odd smell comes by Mico's nose. Making him get disgusted.

Mico: *sniffs* Eww...!! Since when you were smelling like rubbish dude? It smells like a trash can if it had flesh and it's rotting and got farted by a skunk!

Lola: Mico- seriously?

Mico: It's what I say what it smells. 

Grom didn't smell anything related to rubbish until he realized that... He wasn't alone... There was only one reason why Mico smell rubbish scent... He looked behind and saw in a corner that Ash was hidding in the shadows... He was in complete shock when he saw Ash's corpse was in the theatre knowing that he's a zombie now...

Grom: 😰...

Gray: ..??

Lola: Grom, dear, are you okay?

Mico: That's the literal face when they realize when they smell like shi-

Lola: Mico no.

Grom: I... I HAVE TO GO!

Grom runs away from the theatre and goes directly to Tara's bazaar. He was very scared that Ash looking for him to take revenge on the best moment...

Gene: *sees Grom running* ?

Grom: *goes up to Gene* WHERE IS TARA?!

Gene was confused at hearing that. Since he didn't had a good brain.

Gene: Wha?

Grom: YOUR FRIEND TARA! THE ONE WHO OWNS THE BAZAAR!

Gene: She went out.

Grom: OUT WHERE?!?

Gene: Out. 🙃

Grom: GOD F#¬$% DANGIT GENE! TELL ME WHERE TARA WENT!!

Gene: I already said it. Out.

Grom: YOU AIN'T HELPING!

Sandy sees the situation and tries to help out Grom with the issue. Ignoring the fact that Grom is pedophobic.

Sandy: Do you need any help....?

Grom: NOT ON THE MOO- AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Grom runs off scared after seeing Sandy. Sandy forgot that Grom had a fear of him since he was his fear. (He's 16 years old in my headcanon)

Sandy: Oh.... I forgot....

Grom hides in the pillows and hears the conversation of Sandy and Gene.

Sandy: Anyways.... What was he talking about....?

Gene: Tara out.

Sandy: He asked about Tara...?

Gene: *nods*

Sandy: *yawns* Well.... I would guess he would be trying to figure out where his friend Ash is.... Recently I'm smelling strange scent of rotting rubbish....

Grom realized that Ash was also here before searching for him... And he's already doomed.

Grom: 💭 ROTTING... RUBBISH...?!?!

Sandy: Anyways, I'll go sleep now.... I'm so tired.... 

Grom gets out of the pillows and runs away from the bazaar as fast as he can. Trying to hide from the clues that was following him around Starr Park. Running in fear, he encounters the Starr Hub security cops Larry and Lawrie with Stu.

Stu: Oh hey Grom-

Grom didn't listen and just went pass by the twins and Stu. Making them confused.

Larry: Huh? What's up with him..?

Lawrie: No clue. But it's suspicious.

Grom immediately went to the security room where R-T was because he was scared of what was happening to him. R-T was confused of what was happening to Grom.

R-T: Hey, are you okay?

Grom: N-NO..!!

R-T was worried so he tries to cheer up Grom.

R-T: Hey don't worry. *taps his back* You can tell me the issue.

Grom: I CAN'T...! I CAN'T TELL IT...!

R-T: *sigh* It's okay. I understand your problem. The cameras aren't working at the moment but I will find what or who made your friend disappear. Just stay calm okay..?

Grom: 💭 I'm doomed...

R-T: Grom?

Grom didn't reply, didn't say anything and went away to direction to the castle. He already knew he was completely doomed when R-T sees that he's the reason why Ash is gone... He had to get rid of the evidence as fast as possible if he doesn't want to get caught...

End of chapter 3.