NEW DAY NEW PEOPLE

This chapter is 50 minutes after the last chapter and this chapter is on Grian's POV.

〰️〰️〰️〰️✴〰️〰️〰️〰️✴〰️〰️〰️〰️✴〰️〰️〰️〰️✴

I don't know where i'm but the last thing i remember is Xisuma scolding me in shock of me being Xelqua the god of literally almost every voidwalker alive. Mumbo was screaming for the help of me saying he needs to escape Tommy then dropped on me and knocked me out.

Now i'm here. As my eyes was still hurting i closed them again and a few minutes later the door opened and 2 people come in a i hear one of them is Dream but the other voice doesn't feel familiar so I open my eyes and see someone with doctor equipments talking to Dream.

I ask where i am and who is the person talking to Dream they said his name was Punz and i am at Dream's base. Then the Punz person starts talking to Dream and asks why he doesn't show his base to anyone.

Then someone named GeorgeNotFound sends a massage in chat saying he found out something was wrong with the code and there was other entities on the server and he wanted everyone at the spawn. Dream read it then looked at me then Punz and said "Punz can you close your eyes till I tell you to open them." I figured he was gonna teleport us to the spawn. Then Punz closed eyes as he nodded. 

And he did teleport us somewhere near the spawn then i think he know what Punz was gonna say and he said "Before you ask how i teleported you here it's an admins secret so i won't tell it and why he didn't have to close his eyes he was an admin before so he doesn't have to close his eyes." He said it slowly as we walked towards the spawn.

5 minutes later everyone was there so Xisuma introduced all of the hermits but he didn't introduce me to them. Then Dream told his members i am his brother...

〰️〰️〰️〰️✴〰️〰️〰️〰️✴〰️〰️〰️〰️✴〰️〰️〰️〰️✴

You guys got a 340 word chapter this time you are lucky any ideas what should happen next and should Tommy and Grian team up and blow things up bye till next chapter🖐👋🖐👋🖐