Part 17( I have no title for this)

(Grian Pov)(yes again Grian don't judge me I can't write in other povs right now)

"Then why did you allow him here you know these beings can destroy servers and they do it just for fun!

╎ ⊣⚍ᒷᓭᓭ ╎ℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᔑ╎ꖎ

"||ᔑ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ⊣?"

(George talking sh¡t about watchers and G)

⚍⊣⍑... ╎ ᓵᔑリ'ℸ ̣  ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ ⍑╎ᒲ!!

"Just shut up already... You don't wanna have an angry Griba an your back I promise..."

"Yeah yeah why are you even defending him he is dangerous he can kill you!"

BECAUSE PEARL KNOWS WHAT I WENT THROUGH AND WHY I CHOSE BEING A WATCHER AND THATP0 IT WASN'T JUST FOR POWER!!

"Yeah then what was it for!?!

"O-our server..."

T, Pearl you can go if you want I know how hard it was for you guys...

"No I am staying here! And not making someone say things to my husband!"

"Yeah! We won't go... Even though we did went through a lot you have gone through things more then us! You did your job as an admin and protected your members, us... Now it's time for us to help and protect you!"

No I didn't help you guys!-

"Darling it isn't your fault that the watchers are cruel and didn't like how you didn't listened to them..."

Ugh... I wish I haven't joined them... Then maybe I could have died and-

"No don't say that!"

"I agree with T and it isn't your fault that the watchers threatened you-"

No it is... Everywhere I go I destroy someones life... Yhs and Ts Taurtis got into a car crash and S@m st@bbed him... Kingdom Of Valor I killed all of the people and burned the village, in Evolution Smp the server got destroyed cause of me...

"No love... They weren't your fault S@m went crazy on Yhs and Ts then Olga was who knows how old and you were  like 16? 17? I don't know and don't wanna talk about it... It disgusts me to this day... And finally on Evo the watchers said to you what? Tell me I don't remember.."

That if I don't go with them they would destroy my server...

"And what did you do."

I i went with them...

"And what did they do?"

D-destroy the server...

"Now tell me was it your fault if they didn't stick to their promise?.."

N- no

"Exactly!"