2. I just got 12 days

"Really! Zoya you're getting married?" I asked in complete shock as the Zoya I knew was a woman completely far away from love

"Really! Zoya you're getting married?" I asked in complete shock as the Zoya I knew was a woman completely far away from love. And now what happened suddenly?

"Yes, Aisha I'm getting married and that too with Sam" she replied, and I could see her on the other side, smiling vividly! But Sam?

"Really Zoya, Sam?" My face dropped as soon as I heard the name Sam, that little bastard, crook head and what not!

"Yeah, Sam" She replied, still smiling! Really Zoya are you serious? In all the 8 billion hearts out there, you found Sam?

"What happened Aisha? You suddenly sound so low, is everything all right?" she cried out as if she could sense what I was feeling. Zoya is my best friend and I have no one except her to share my problems or concerns with so this time I'm going to spit out what I'm thinking!

"Zoya, I don't mean to hurt you by saying this, but are you serious about marrying that man?" I babbled out and I could sense that her smiling face had dropped down suddenly.

Why am I so depressing? People always pinpoints me out by telling me that I'm too rude for others, but this is what is moving on means! After my mom died, (Yeah! My mom passed away in Covid) and soon after she passed, I realized that I cannot just keep on crying like that, I have a little sister to look upon and a dad who thinks I'm too strong but only I know how broken I feel whenever mom's thoughts pop up in my head!

"Aisha, are you there?" Zoya's voice startled me, and I realized that tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"I absolutely understand your concern for me over Sam but Aisha, you really need to trust me when I say that he has changed, and he's a Cardiologist working with more than 15 hospitals worldwide and the most of all is that I love him" she signed

Yeah! Love what it is then, what is the moto of mentioning that he's working in with so many hospitals and he's a cardiologist, she should just say that she loves him! Simple!

"Zoye! I love you okay, and if this is what makes you happy then I'm in! And I trust you more than anyone else darling, after mom you are the only one who actually tries to understand me" And talking about my mom, again bought tears to my eyes, it's getting really hard for me to move on, but I just cannot let myself be broken like that!

"Okay Aisha! I love you too! Oh, shit man, the wedding is on 24th exact 12 days to go, I have a lot to shop, and you know what, we're having a destination wedding too, I badly need you right now with me Aish." What? Wedding in 12 days?? Has she gone nuts??

"Oh What, are you serious Zoye? Do I just get 12 days for my bestie's wedding and that too we are wasting on this call"?

"Oh yeah, very serious!" Zoya replied.

"Okay Zoye! I'll be there tomorrow morning sharp at 9:00, be ready."

"Bye love" and she hung up.

I just got 12 days to prepare for my bestie's wedding and that too a destination one! Okay, that's seriously a lot!

So, Aisha's first chapter is out!!!

Tell me about your thoughts on Aisha! Spoiler Alert! She's actually nice but the things she have been through had made her too strong for this world!

I hope you people are reading this with a smile on your face!

plus do comment down below and don't forget to vote as your vote actually means a lot to me!

Stay Tuned and I hope you continue reading>>

LOVE<3 🫶🩷