4. Besties and Surprises

"Hey attractive, what's up?" Sam entered my cabin, which a huge grin on his face

"Oh! Hello dumnshit" I rolled my eyes as this piece of shit, who is my best friend for god's sake, has suddenly started calling me by this ridiculous name because of the fact that the meaning of my name is just too Attractive and charming. But seriously?? Who calls someone by this name?

"Oh, you have no idea, my friend. Life just got a whole lot more interesting" Sam said this as if he had won the lottery!

"Interesting? Really, then do tell me!"

Sam takes a moment, relishing in the suspense, and then spills the beans.

"Aisha is coming to the wedding" he said while leaning on my table.

What? Is he serious? Oh, is he drunk, right in the morning?

"A-Aisha? As in... Aisha, Aisha?" I stammered as I was completely in shock! Oh No, this can't happen, I cannot face her!

"The one and only. Your first love, the girl who got away, and now, my fiancée's best friend" Sam said still smiling like he just got his Batchelor party fixed! But noooo, Aisha is Zoya's best friend?? It's too much to process at once, and she is going to be there at the wedding? Right in front of my eyes? Aisha, my Aisha? I'm going to see her after almost 7 years!

"You've got to be kidding me. Aisha is going to be here?" I stammered and I don't know why but my throat became too heavy to speak right now!

"Yep, in the flesh. Brace yourself, my friend. This wedding just got a whole lot more interesting" Sam said! I guess I'm just going to die in any minute because of the goosebumps I'm having right now! The wedding is going to be too complicated rather than being interesting for me!

"How... When... Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I bombed him with my questions!

"I wanted to see the look on your face. Priceless, isn't it?" he said so casually, like Aisha is just a friend to me who's coming at the wedding, but did he just forget what Aisha means to me? Did my best friend forget that Aisha is so much more than a friend to me?

"This is like a shockwave. You could have given me a heads up, you know?" I said sarcastically to Sam!

"And miss the chance to witness the great Krish in his unfiltered, raw reaction? Never!" he said as if he had never seen me shocked! Dumb Sam!

"Alright, spill it. Why did you keep this from me?" I asked him, hoping that he would give me a reason for doing so and not just act like a dumb man here which does things for no reason at all!

"Because, my friend, sometimes life's most beautiful moments are the unexpected ones. I wanted you to experience the joy of rediscovering someone special without overthinking it" Sam said softly but it still didn't satisfy my expectations of the answer he was going to give me.

"Joy? This is more like a rollercoaster of emotions" I replied

"Look Krish, you've got a chance to reconnect with the girl of your dreams. It's like fate handed you a second act. So, my advice? Make yourself handsome, show her who you are now, and let her see what your loves mean to her. Embrace the unexpected, my friend" Sam grins while placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder though still I'm very uneasy but I can't help but crack a smile!

"You better be right about this, Sam. This better not turn into a disaster" I warned him as if in the near future, something goes wrong, I should have someone to blame this decision for and after all it was Sam who is eagerly waiting for Aisha to come at his wedding!

"Trust me, Krish, this is the universe giving you a chance. Seize it" he said still laughing like a joker!

"Well, fate works in mysterious ways, my friend. Get ready for a reunion you never saw coming" Sam said as he waved a goodbye to me and I was left alone in my cabin to overthink about the wedding, should I just miss my best friend's wedding because I cannot bear a face-to-face conversation with her but Sam is going to kill me for ditching him anyway, so I have no choice left but to go and I'm ready if this is what it takes for me to prove my true love to her then I'm in!

 Get ready for a reunion you never saw coming" Sam said as he waved a goodbye to me and I was left alone in my cabin to overthink about the wedding, should I just miss my best friend's wedding because I cannot bear a face-to-face conversation with...

Okay my dear readers! This is sach mei a lot to process right?

Tell me if you are finding Krish and Sam more fun or Zoya and Aisha? though, both of the pairs are really interesting as the story continues!

And now Krish's life is not going to be too easy when he meets his true love, Aisha!

Do comment down below your thoughts for the same and please Voteeee!

Love: 🫶🩷

I hope you continue reading>>